The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
MattDoc

Canes v. Kings 03.13.2007

Great stuff mojo. I thought that might be you on the other side of the zamboni tunnel during warmups. BTW...I linked my gallery to yours through Picasa. Might as well cross link when possible.

Yep, I did something I rarely do...I went down to the glass for the warmups. It was pretty fun.

Here's my stuff:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/Feb13Kings

And for fun:

IMG_7663.JPG?imgmax=288

IMG_7691.JPG?imgmax=288

Great pics guys!

I kept seeing #18 and I was like "Who the heck is that?!" LOL *blonde moment!* Yeah, forgot about Ryan Bayda for a minute there :lol:

Great stuff mojo. I thought that might be you on the other side of the zamboni tunnel during warmups. BTW...I linked my gallery to yours through Picasa. Might as well cross link when possible.

Yep, I did something I rarely do...I went down to the glass for the warmups. It was pretty fun.

Here's my stuff:

And for fun:

IMG_7663.JPG?imgmax=288

IMG_7691.JPG?imgmax=288

I cross-linked your gallery to mine too a couple of weeks ago. Seems like I might've seen ya. I remember seeing somebody with a sweet Canon, but I couldn't say where or when.

I love the shot of the "puck print" on the glass. Very cool. Notice you had another "Seward Shot" in this bunch. I did too:

02132007_no-07.jpg?imgmax=28802132007_c-20.jpg?imgmax=288

Actually, I didn't notice it before, but I had two Seward Shots in this lot:

02132007_c-36.jpg?imgmax=28802132007_no-05.jpg?imgmax=288

Great pics guys!

I kept seeing #18 and I was like "Who the heck is that?!" LOL *blonde moment!* Yeah, forgot about Ryan Bayda for a minute there :lol:

Were you there last night? I thought I saw someone who looked like you during the warmup, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Here's my stuff:

And for fun:

IMG_7663.JPG?imgmax=288

IMG_7691.JPG?imgmax=288

Matt,

You were behind me in 324. I was in the front row with the little girl. Right on Center Ice.

I will be there again on the 27th with a friend trying out my new digital rebel.

K~

Great pics guys!

Were you there last night? I thought I saw someone who looked like you during the warmup, but I couldn't tell for sure.

HAH, no I wasn't at the game last night unfortunately :(

I will be there on Tuesday though!

Great pictures, AS ALWAYS. From wherever you are taking these, for me looking at them, it's like being right down with the action. Thank you so much for sharing. AND for reminding us that the photo locations have moved... please keep doing that after each game, could you? I stand guilty as charged when you noted that people seem to have forgotten that the game day photos have their own site now.

:Oops:

I did notice that, actually. Good stuff! Looking forward to tonight.

Regrettably I will be on board the Caniac Express tonight -- much as I'd like to see this game live.

Oh well... maybe the next one, eh?