The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
MattDoc

2/27 - Canes vs Senators - Game Photos - More from downstairs

very nicely done!

Likewise! and we didn't have as much overlap as I thought we would... at least not that was published. Oh, and for those who might be interested, that first teaser is our own AirForceCaniac and his new "Swap-A-Poster Shirt". The poster is velcroed on the back of the shirt so he can change it for each opponent. Clever beggar, isn't he?

Great pics guys!

Gotta ask Canesmojo- is the blonde lady in some form of a toga or what? Trying to figure it out, since I missed seeing her at the game. All you wrote was that you promised to post the pic.

Great pics guys!

Gotta ask Canesmojo- is the blonde lady in some form of a toga or what? Trying to figure it out, since I missed seeing her at the game. All you wrote was that you promised to post the pic.

I'm not sure exactly what you'd call that (other than provocative). It was kind of an off-one-shoulder-thing (blouse?). But they snagged her on the Jumbotron during warmups and I caught her reaction. Saw her later and showed her the shot, she liked it, told her I'd post it... the rest is history.

I hadn't really made the toga connection until you said something... but it does kinda look like it could be... 'cept it's a little bit short to be a full-on toga (which is certainly okay by me, but this is a family show.)

LMAO Canesmojo, is Ladders flying in shots 13 and 14?! What is that? hahaha

I do believe that's what that was. I captured a few of the Flying Ladd on two occasions that night. Here's one.

IMG_9881.JPG?imgmax=288

Somehow, I must have forgotten to publish the other one. Odd. I'll add it tonight.

I do believe that's what that was. I captured a few of the Flying Ladd on two occasions that night. Here's one.

IMG_9881.JPG?imgmax=288

Somehow, I must have forgotten to publish the other one. Odd. I'll add it tonight.

Haha, you all might have to start capturing the flying Ladd on a regular basis! Good job!

Double dutch?

I am not sure. Mucho props for Ladd being able to jump that high though, in skates none the less! LOL

Double dutch?

I am not sure. Mucho props for Ladd being able to jump that high though, in skates none the less! LOL

Yeah, but can he do it in heels?

That girl kind of looks like Melissa... that's weird...

Nice pics btw everyone!! :D

thanks. She didn't give me her name (or her number)... :mrgreen:

no problem! they are good pics!! Ya, she looks a lot like Melissa off of this group.... that's just weird.... haha oh poo... no number for you... haha :wink:

That girl kind of looks like Melissa... that's weird...

Nice pics btw everyone!! :D

no problem! they are good pics!! Ya, she looks a lot like Melissa off of this group.... that's just weird.... haha oh poo... no number for you... haha :wink:

Don't think I know Melissa... at least not by name. As for the number... story of my life, I'm used to it.

I knew I had it. Guess I forgot to mark it for upload....the flying Ladd (puck near his right toe):

IMG_9666.JPG?imgmax=288

More like "The Fantastic Levitating Ladd".

I could say so many nasty things about that pic but won't!!! :lol:

I feel your pain... took a while to edit all this stuff. We probably have many of the same shots considering we spent the second period in the same place. But here's my link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/canesmojo/CanesVSenators02272007

02272007_c000.jpg?imgmax=28802272007_c099.jpg?imgmax=288

02272007_c260.jpg?imgmax=28802272007_c317.jpg?imgmax=288

HEY! Thanks for getting my shirt on there. I don't feel worthy to be standing next to that blonde though. LOL

First of all great job on all of the pics. As for the blonde, she works at Thee Dollhouse. Not that I would have seen her there or anything...a friend told me, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :twisted: