The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300sectionjr

Alittle something for all you Party goers.

I made these two videos for you guys. first on it pictures I too of fellow Board Caniacs who showed up and the second is video i shot off big screen at the viewing party last night.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xBrspZoxQvw[/post]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPSWNPpVDyY

Thanks for the videos. Sounds like everyone had a great time. I must say all who went were crazy, I loved all the Whoos. I miss the Whoos.

I have to ask, were there any people there that just didn't have a clue that there was a viewing party and was just like *edit*?

Yeah, there were a few there like that but I know I didn't pay them much attention 'cause they were looking at all of us comin' in like we were invading aliens or something - pretty funny & there weren't any strange looks that I'm not used to receiving by now, soooooooo....

Either they got w/ the program or left. We ran 'em out of the Ale House, yes we did!!!!

Ahhhh, I'm so proud of the Caniac Nation. :D

I have to ask, were there any people there that just didn't have a clue that there was a viewing party and was just like *edit*?

I had a couple come up to me and ask what was going on.

"It's Game 7. For the Cup".

"This year?"

" -_- ....Last year. It's the 1 year celebration"

"Huh. Didn't know hockey went till June."

Of course, they left soon after. Something about choosing the wrong day and waiting 4 hours for a table. :lol:

I had a couple come up to me and ask what was going on.

"It's Game 7. For the Cup".

"This year?"

" -_- ....Last year. It's the 1 year celebration"

"Huh. Didn't know hockey went till June."

Of course, they left soon after. Something about choosing the wrong day and waiting 4 hours for a table. :lol:

That's awesome. Caniac Nation rules.

I love us Caniacs. Best Fans ever.

Very Exciting Night - Had an absolute blast! Didn't meet anyone from the boards, though! :( All in all, GREAT NIGHT! Absolutely loved it!

I LOVE SUMMER, BUT MAN AM I READY FOR SOME HURRICANES HOCKEY!!!!!!!

:) Thank you 300sectionjr for making the video. Had a great time, the kids did too. Brought back sooo many great memories, I also can not wait for Oct. Wish I was able to walk around to meet some of the board members, but the kids kept me busy!!! I hope we can all meet again before the season starts, maybe a practice to pump us all up :D

It was nice that the Canes Org did this for the 1 year anniversary,, THANK YOU!!! :)

I made these two videos for you guys. first on it pictures I too of fellow Board Caniacs who showed up and the second is video i shot off big screen at the viewing party last night.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xBrspZoxQvw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPSWNPpVDyY

Thanks for the videos. Sounds like everyone had a great time. I must say all who went were crazy, I loved all the Whoos. I miss the Whoos.

Heck yeah about the clueless. When we first got to the Ale House there was a table of people in their Carolina Blue watching the college baseball game. As the place started to fill up with the Caniacs they practically ran out the door. This is not meant as a slam against Carolina fans, just a comment about unsuspecting civilians being overwhelmed by Canes fans.........

LOL, MD - I'm starting to hear "We will, we will ROCK YOU" in my head!!! Hope you &Mr. MD have recovered from Tues. night - my stomach muscles are still sore from all the yellin' & cheering, & I've been sounding like a frog for a good part of yesterday & so far, today!! I think I need to go back to Cary to get my voice back, & this wasn't even a real 'Canes game...

... is it September YET?????!!!!!