The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
MattDoc

MattDoc's "Best of" 2006-2007

Alright, there are a couple that I can't tell who exactly the 'Cane is in the shot.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/20062...959008817681314

Is that Cole? Or maybe Williams? I seem to remember those two and Rosie making at least one trip over the boards.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/20062...958892853563826

Whitney or Ladd? Can't see enough of the glove to tell. *sheepish*

If you remember, MattDoc, I'd really like to know, lol

Alright, there are a couple that I can't tell who exactly the 'Cane is in the shot.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/20062...959008817681314[/post]

Is that Cole? Or maybe Williams? I seem to remember those two and Rosie making at least one trip over the boards.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mattdoc7/20062...958892853563826

Whitney or Ladd? Can't see enough of the glove to tell. *sheepish*

If you remember, MattDoc, I'd really like to know, lol

I'm 95% sure that the first one is Cole. If I remember right, they were out to get him that game.

The second one...I dug thru the rest of the album from that game...looks like that might have been Cole as well.

Just as good if not better than Gettys Images. I can't believe my little mite didn't make the highlight reel :o . J/K my personal favorite was Crackers facewashing Cam after a win.

Thanks for sharing!

Just as good if not better than Gettys Images. I can't believe my little mite didn't make the highlight reel :o . J/K my personal favorite was Crackers facewashing Cam after a win.

Thanks for sharing!

Great Pictues!

You should be able to use images. PM me the method you are using and I'll see if I can help you. Might be a permission setting needs changing for members.

As always, MattDoc, we bow before you! (please plan "better" vacation time this coming year - don't make us hurt you!)

I too have a special place for the goalie facewashing pic. Just a bigheart moment between two exceptionally padded gentlemen. I loooooooove it! And you do such great action shots where you catch the intensity of the focus of the players... and when you capture their emotion of the moment... just really great work. We must keep you on the payroll! 300??? what are we paying MattDoc? is it enough? (hee hee)

As always, MattDoc, we bow before you! (please plan "better" vacation time this coming year - don't make us hurt you!)

I too have a special place for the goalie facewashing pic. Just a bigheart moment between two exceptionally padded gentlemen. I loooooooove it! And you do such great action shots where you catch the intensity of the focus of the players... and when you capture their emotion of the moment... just really great work. We must keep you on the payroll! 300??? what are we paying MattDoc? is it enough? (hee hee)

Two exceptionally padded gentlemen...I am gonna have to remember that one! LOL :lol:

Can we download those and print them so we can get them signed??????If not is anyone willing to post pictures of which people could print. Im not selling them I just want them for personal collecting.

THANKS