The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Wow...just wow

Buins: "Look, if you're going to play the number one team in the East, show a little respect by not wearing silling-looking jerseys."

Canadians: I'll show you respect. We were winning Stanley Cups in these jerseys before your organization was even thought about?!

Fan: "Owned."

Picture caption anyone?

02022009fight600.jpg

Shawn Thornton: "Dude, I didnt choose those jersey's for you!"

Guy in background (focused on the stripes): "They cant be serious"

wait...this is real?? and recent?

Yes, this is real and recent. I don't remember exact date of game - late Jan presumably since thread was started Feb 1, but the Habs wore replica uniforms as part of the continuation of their 100th anniv celebration. The uniforms were too funny - very chain-gang vibe going on!

Yes, this is real and recent. I don't remember exact date of game - late Jan presumably since thread was started Feb 1, but the Habs wore replica uniforms as part of the continuation of their 100th anniv celebration. The uniforms were too funny - very chain-gang vibe going on!

i think u are right i believe it was in late January. But wow those things are hideous.

Canadien's played the Bruins today wearing their vintage.....umm...pj's

Today being Feb 1st. ;)

haha thats crazy!...that would make me dizzy