The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
truecaniac163

CAR vs NSH pics

Great pictures! That one of Cole and Landon is precious!

Thanks! I didn't know that was his son's name. I kept trying to get a really good shot of Staal, Ladd, LaRose, Williams and Commodore in the press box, but they would get up so quickly and move!

That is awesome though. I am glad SOME of the guys came to watch the game and support their teammates.

It probably wasn't an option for them. They had to be there...suit, ties and all! It's like the boys who are on IR...even though they aren't playing, they are required to be at the arena as well. It's the same way in the minors...except in the minors, th players would actually come and sit in the stands. At least here, they have a way to escape to watch and not have to walk where the fans are so they are not bombarded!

wow guys, awesome pictures! I wasn't able to get down to take my pics of the boys so none from me this time. Big brother...momma's not going to be too happy when she sees you got the date wrong on the title.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/truecaniac/nshVcar%20pics/' target="_blank">http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/tru...nshVcar%20pics/[/post]

There's my photo's I took at the NSH @ CAR game on 9-20-07, enjoy.

I'm not gonna lie, their mostly Cam Ward

love the pics

and I'm in the background of Ward 4, 5, Leighton, and Wardo 2 :)