The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300sectionjr

9/28/'07 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets

Sorry to take so long folks, but I had 944 shots to edit and picking the best ones was tough. I had kick-butt seats for this one, so I got a lot of stuff I normally wouldn't have.

http://picasaweb.google.com/canesmojo/200708CanesVBlueJackets20070928PreSeason' target="_blank">2007-08 Canes v. Blue Jackets 2007.09.28 (Pre-Season)

200708CanesVBlueJackets20070928PreSeason.jpg

[/post]

AWESOME Pics, It felt like you were watching a video of the fights. You can feel the intensity in their faces. Great Job!

Thanks to you and all the others who took pics and for sharing these pics with us. :rolleyes:

AWESOME Pics, It felt like you were watching a video of the fights. You can feel the intensity in their faces. Great Job!

Thanks to you and all the others who took pics and for sharing these pics with us. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's something you can't really get from where I usually sit. From the lower bowl you can dial in tight on the faces -- especially the eyes. And that's the key in pretty much any kind of photography that involves people or animals. Get the eyes and you got the shot. That can be kinda tough from the rafters -- at least with the gear I have.

Thanks for the props!

They are some really good pics,the captions made me laugh too.What kind of camera do you use?

They are some really good pics,the captions made me laugh too.What kind of camera do you use?

Canon EOS 30D DSLR with a 200mm f2.8/L lens. Some of the expressions -- especially Brindy's in a couple of shots -- made me howl.

Sorry to take so long folks, but I had 944 shots to edit and picking the best ones was tough. I had kick-butt seats for this one, so I got a lot of stuff I normally wouldn't have.

http://picasaweb.google.com/canesmojo/200708CanesVBlueJackets20070928PreSeason' target="_blank">2007-08 Canes v. Blue Jackets 2007.09.28 (Pre-Season)

[/post]

THese are AMAZING. Yet one more reason I'm coveting a digital SLR!!!

I was wondering if there is ANY chance you have more pictures of the Seidenberg fight? One of my good friends is probably his biggest fan ever... she's been following him since he was in the A, and would LOVE to see more from his "big fight" since he isn't much of a fighter.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

THese are AMAZING. Yet one more reason I'm coveting a digital SLR!!!

I was wondering if there is ANY chance you have more pictures of the Seidenberg fight? One of my good friends is probably his biggest fan ever... she's been following him since he was in the A, and would LOVE to see more from his "big fight" since he isn't much of a fighter.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

Actually if I recall correctly Iceberg's actual fight happened in the one blind spot I had where I was sitting. So I don't think I got any of his bout. The shot you probably are talking about was I took before any of the "real" fights ever got started.

Believe me, I'm a big fan of his too -- although not for as long as your friend has been -- so if I'd gotten any good ones of his fight, you can believe they would've been in the collection.

[/post]

great pics! and I love your commentary on some of them! too funny!