The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fightinmad

October 5th game, Pens/Canes

I'll be there, so I might be able to get some of what you're looking for. My son got the tickets, so I'm not sure where we're sitting, but I might be persuaded to go to the Penguins end for warmups. It's not as if I don't have a zillion Canes warmup shots already.

I'd like any Staal images getty doesn't have, lol. And it's hard to find Recchi ones I don't already have. =D

Any pictures would be greatly appreciated, especially a size comparison of Williams to Jordan or Reccs to Jordan, that would be priceless. =D

I'll be there, so I might be able to get some of what you're looking for. My son got the tickets, so I'm not sure where we're sitting, but I might be persuaded to go to the Penguins end for warmups. It's not as if I don't have a zillion Canes warmup shots already.

you all are making this game hard for me to watch....however ill be happy whoever wins..and I cant wait to see all your shots!!!!