The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300sectionjr

Hurricanes vs. Flyers 11.28.2007

If you had read my post above, you would have realized that I was one of those people. ;)

The other is Jon (DukeCaniac09). We are usually the craziest people in the arena, but we didn't have anything to be crazy about last night, unfortunately.

If you had read my post above, you would have realized that I was one of those people. ;)

The other is Jon (DukeCaniac09). We are usually the craziest people in the arena, but we didn't have anything to be crazy about last night, unfortunately.

haha sorry! well im going to go ahead and assume you are the one in the Carolina jacket......wouldnt ever see a duke can getting caught wearing a carolina hoodie lol

Correction... I was on the jumbotron twice last night. You'd better believe that was all my doing. Jon just got in the picture because he was sitting next to me. ;)

That's awesome that someone else here saw us, though. Now, if only I could have gotten on FSN South. I had something in mind that would have 95% gotten me on there, but I wasn't sitting in the right place for it.

And by the way, if you have never been fortunate enough to touch that fedora, let me tell you that it is an amazing experience. You can literally feel the power rush through your body. Next board gathering, you all have got to do it.