The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
DeWaltGirl

Sens @ Canes 12/12

Nice pictures very nice indeed!

Were you sitting in the first row in the section right by where the Sens came out? If so you were over where I was :D

Were you sitting in the first row in the section right by where the Sens came out?

Indeed I was. First seat between 124 & 125 in a home Williams jersey. :) I'm going back to the Canes end tonight for warmups. I kinda feel like I've been a traitor the last two games!

Indeed I was. First seat between 124 & 125 in a home Williams jersey. :) I'm going back to the Canes end tonight for warmups. I kinda feel like I've been a traitor the last two games!

It's really awesome to get to see other teams up close though...I may start going down to the away team end when it's people I want to actually see.

I was there in my "Dany Heatley" shirt, but from now on I will be in my away Ladd jersey so feel free to say hello!

That's it! We're blaming the loss on you!! I'm not ready to give up on the Williams jersey just yet. I've only worn it once afterall. I AM going back to my early season t-shirt underneath and my normal parking spot though. Sheesh, I'm not superstitious at all.

I am wearing my Cole shirt with my Ladd jersey tonight...hopefully it will bring them some luck because we really need a win for this game!

I'll take the blame for the loss! :lol: I'm going back to skulls too...that always seemed to work, how obscure that is. At least it's not the superstition I had during the Cup run...Eeegads, if I ever eat Wendy's chicken nuggets again, I think I'll puke! Whenever I didn't eat there, we lost...ugh...just thinking about it...nope, no more! If Timmy doesn't work, I may pull out my Chad jersey and give it another shot!

what the heck was he doing???

Since it's Rosie, I'm going to say it's anyone's guess. :lol: Actually, if it's the one I think it is, he was NOT happy with a call and was just going off to nobody in particular.

Great pictures, and your comments made me lol!

Thanks. Sometimes I get quite snarky. The day I was uploading happened to be one of those days. :)

Great pics! i love the ones of Mike Fisher.

Those are quite nice and might I add that Brian McGrattan has the most interesting dye job I've seen on a hockey player :lol: