The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
DeWaltGirl

Flames @ Canes 12/14

Maybe I'll attempt to take some pictures...I do know other people who do post pictures when they take them. My camera isn't as cool as yours and I take oka pictures! :lol:

Great shots of Timmy BTW. I really like the ones of him smiling. The one of Chad is really great!

I did like the way the ones of Timmy turned out. Those defensemen are difficult to get since they're always coming at us backwards!

I could just hand you my camera next time I'm up so you can practice....you know I'll have to use you as a photographer in Feb. ;)

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Only a couple of really good shots in this set - Chad and Timmy really.

Didn't someone else used to post pictures from each game? Or am I the only insane one like that?

It was Mattdoc and he moved to Australia.

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

Only a couple of really good shots in this set - Chad and Timmy really.

Didn't someone else used to post pictures from each game? Or am I the only insane one like that?

It was Mattdoc and he moved to Australia.

I did like the way the ones of Timmy turned out. Those defensemen are difficult to get since they're always coming at us backwards!

I could just hand you my camera next time I'm up so you can practice....you know I'll have to use you as a photographer in Feb. ;)

sure thing, and like a complete idiot, I left my camera at home so now no pictures for me. I even left my lunch today too...I'm batting a thousand! :lol: Good thing is getting out of the office during lunch though. February should be a blast!

he moved to Australia

So I AM the only insane one. Yippee!

sure thing, and like a complete idiot, I left my camera at home so now no pictures for me. I even left my lunch today too...I'm batting a thousand! Good thing is getting out of the office during lunch though. February should be a blast!

Good grief woman!!! Hopefully things started rolling a little better for you! And cheer loud enough at the game tonight for me.

those are really good!

keep them coming!

Thanks! You can rest assured that every game I drive up for I'll have picutres from. :) I'm working on uploading older ones now (not really old, just from before I had flickr). I'll keep posting the links until someone tells me to stop. LOL

I am. I'm from Texas and didn't move to Charlotte until 2005. I didn't get to start driving up to Raleigh for Canes games on a regular basis until last season.

I have discovered though, that I believe the Canes might have surpassed the Stars as my #1 team when I asked myself "would you wear a Canes or Stars jersey when they play each other" and I actually had to think about it. :blink: I do plan on completing my mission of seeing the Stars play in every arena in the league though. :) No matter what.

I consider the Stars my team in the West, because of their awesome goal horn. So I think it's awesome that there's another Canes/Stars fan here. :lol:

Being from Texas too, I do pull for the Stars!!! I went to a couple games in October when I was on vacation, that was awesome. We flew my brother up for the Stars game here and they lost. Wait, they lost both games when I was there too...hmmmm....maybe between the two of us, we shouldn't go to the games together!! :lol:

Oh wait, forgot to add one thing....STU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: