The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CaniacG4

Grahame's new Mask

The Toronto announcers made it a point to mention it in the 2nd period tonight. The exact quote was "interesting mask that mr. Grahame is wearing."

Still got the women on the side of the helmet. Breezing thru the DVR here, I can't get a better look at it though. Looks like maybe a desert sunset on the top of it with stone like JG initials on the neckguard...? I really have no idea.

Sitting and watching the warm up at the game, he wouldn't stop long enough or stand over by us to get a good look at it, but I heard his mask has to do with the Greek Gods. The top of the mask does have a God on it and the women I'm guessing are supposed to be Goddesses. I was just shocked to see the dude on his mask. He is hidden since it is on the top of the mask.

I will say this though, it wouldn't be a Grahame mask without the chicks on the side of it. :lol:

I'll get a few next time I'm up (either 12/28 or 12/31, haven't decided yet) and make sure I share the link. :)

If we're lucky, one will show up from the road games between now and then.

it wouldn't be a Grahame mask without the chicks on the side of it

Absolutely! I think we'd all go into shock if they disappeared!

I'll get a few next time I'm up (either 12/28 or 12/31, haven't decided yet) and make sure I share the link. :)

If we're lucky, one will show up from the road games between now and then.

Absolutely! I think we'd all go into shock if they disappeared!

I know I would! I'd wonder if he turned gay or something.

Always wondered: Who ARE the two ladies on the side of his mask??? :unsure:

Just a curious thought... I would go in to shock also. :lol:

He uses the same story line when he played in Tampa. The woman on his mask represent the women in the state that he's playing for.

I think that he just likes having the women there and that's the most logical answer he can give. :lol:

:lol: Yeah that's what he told Tripp when he asked why he picked the theme with the bikini lady....it represented what NC is all about, Nascar and beautiful women. <_<

I gotta dig up the IM conversation I had with another board member here regarding the "REAL" story behind the women that adorn Johnny's mask. :)

HAHAHA :lol:

I liked when he had the one that represented things from NC, but he never played well with it...maybe only one or 2 games. He has been on fire (relatively speaking) recenty....maybe some new-mask-mojo. Players are always superstitious. i bet it has something to do with the new mask...as well as him going to some otehr Gods for some help.... :P

Where did you get those anyway?

That's classified.. I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you....

Seriously, it's here: http://www.goaliestore.com/board/equipment-forum/''>http://www.goaliestore.com/board/equipment-forum/' target="_blank">http://www.goaliestore.com/board/equipment-forum/[/post]

the goalie store has a forum for goalies. I have a post on there getting votes for my new mask under pick my paint job. check it out.