The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
DeWaltGirl

Islanders @ Canes 12/31

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

The cover picture of Cam is one of my favorites. :) Ghoulie, the ones you took are not uploaded yet...I'm still working on it.

These are outstanding! The close-ups of Cam's gear is really great. Nice work!!!

Thanks! :) Some days I'm really bored with just pictures of the players that I've taken a million times and I start shooting random things. LOL You should check out the Tampa Game set over there...Zambonis, ice, pucks, nets...it's all there. :blink:

Thanks! :) Some days I'm really bored with just pictures of the players that I've taken a million times and I start shooting random things. LOL You should check out the Tampa Game set over there...Zambonis, ice, pucks, nets...it's all there. :blink:

Haha. I like it! I love goalie pictures. They are so fun to look at! You got some great ones there, too.

I need to take my camera to more games. I don't get to many Canes games unfortunately, but I have season tickets to the Charlotte Checkers... not quite the same, but it still something fun to shoot. And I'm going to a few NHL games this month, only one is the Canes though... the rest are all the Oilers.

I haven't been to a Checkers game yet this season and you would think living here in Charlotte would mean I'd catch more of those than the Canes. I'm spoiled by the NHL games though. When I lived in Corpus Christi, TX I was a season ticket holder for the CHL team and that's really when I started taking so many hockey pictures. Those kids really didn't have anyone to take pictures of them, so I did. Most of the time I'd end up giving them copies for their families. It just became a tradition to take my camera to every single game.

I hope you take pictures at the Oiler games. I think it's fun to see pictures of other teams too. It's just always interesting to see others points of view. :)

I haven't been to a Checkers game yet this season and you would think living here in Charlotte would mean I'd catch more of those than the Canes. I'm spoiled by the NHL games though. When I lived in Corpus Christi, TX I was a season ticket holder for the CHL team and that's really when I started taking so many hockey pictures. Those kids really didn't have anyone to take pictures of them, so I did. Most of the time I'd end up giving them copies for their families. It just became a tradition to take my camera to every single game.

I hope you take pictures at the Oiler games. I think it's fun to see pictures of other teams too. It's just always interesting to see others points of view. :)

Yay for another Charlottean. Checkers games are fun... usually. The hockey is kind of bad sometimes, but it's a fun cheap thing to do. It's good practice shooting any kind of hockey, really, and I think I've gotten better over the course of the year. It's easier for me to shoot the Checkers usually because I don't get as wrapped up in the game as I do at NHL games.

I'll be seeing the Oilers in Washington, Raleigh and Atlanta... (my 3rd, fourth and fifth Oiler games this year!) hopefully taking lots and lots and lots of pictures that I'm sure I'll post. I'm not sure how, but I've seen the Canes more on the road than at home... of course, I've only seen them once at home this year so far. Ha. And once in Montreal, once in Columbus.