The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
DeWaltGirl

Oilers @ Canes 1/18

Awesome pictures as always! It was nice to meet you. I love that picture of Leights and Cam skating off together, pure awesomeness.

Awesome pictures as always! It was nice to meet you. I love that picture of Leights and Cam skating off together, pure awesomeness.

Thanks. I'm glad my brain finally clicked and I realized where I'd seen you before. :) Hopefully I'll get a better one of Cam and Leights when I have a better seat.

Great pics! Looks like you must of had an awesome seat.

Thanks! Great for taking pictures of Oiler boys but not so much for seeing the game. :lol:

You got some awesome pics of everyone, especially Sheldon!

I was afraid you'd beat me up if I didn't! ;)

Now now, let's play nicely. :blink: I still haven't made up my mind if I want to get that seat again for the Pens game or one where I can actually see the game...

I would never stand in front of him! That's the only bad thing about sitting behind the bench. Yeah, you can get some shots of the guys, but to actually see the game kinda hard! A couple rows up from where you sat would be ideal! You can see the players and the game! Best of both worlds!