The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac23

Any Skinit Items?

Wasn't sure if this is where it belongs, so feel free to move it if need be. But..

Has anyone ordered anything off skinit.com or anyother sticker like site? I know you can put them on a load of different things, so has anyone gotten one or a custom one, and if so, on what?

I've been thinking about getting one or a few depending how they were like. PS3, iPod, phone, whatever...

I have a toshiba wide screen laptop (17 inch) and have the canes logo on it, they do a great job and it is a perfect fit. have seen them on cell phones and ipods.

-SWC-1-13-08-_0040a.jpg

I have a toshiba wide screen laptop (17 inch) and have the canes logo on it, they do a great job and it is a perfect fit. have seen them on cell phones and ipods.

-SWC-1-13-08-_0040a.jpg

That is SWEET! C97! I've wanted one for my laptop, but anytime I get a laptop, it goes straight to my wife and it becomes HER laptop.

I knew you had a skinit for your ipod Rockstar, ;), but I wanted to see what it would look like on other things (have you thought about your Voyager, or are you waiting until it starts chipping away? :) )

As for the PS3, they don't have any of their hurricanes stuff for the PS3, but you can custom make a skin for it...

I found a img that Otherside made on an old forum, where it had Staal and Ward and someone else... looked flippin' sweet on the PS3 top how I lined it up. It's nice looking... too bad I can't find more like that.

Be nice if I could find something for my guitar. :(

I knew you had a skinit for your ipod Rockstar, ;), but I wanted to see what it would look like on other things (have you thought about your Voyager, or are you waiting until it starts chipping away? :))

I don't/didn't know they make/made things for the Voyager. But now you're giving me ideas.

And I like the idea of getting one for my laptop too, but since I have a Compaq, it would end up taking out the middle of the logo. :blink: But I'd love to get it and then get it signed by the team. That's something I should do when I make another trek to NC.