The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
buryittoews

Hawks vs. Canes 3/12/2008

Hello Canes fans, I'm a Hawks fan and I went to the game last night and i have a ton of pictures of your boys from last night. I will just post them here, hope you enjoy!! Nice game last night, you took it to us pretty good.

Hi George! I'll give you a cookie if you can guess who this is without looking at my pics :P

I'll do these very slowly, because i have a TON! I just uploaded over 50 pics from the game, and I've only gotten through warm ups. :lol: it's going to take me a long time to get through all my pics... Granted, most of my photos are of Ruutu so I'm sure I don't have to post every single one. You guys gotta understand though, this game was likely the last time I'll see him for a few years (unless the league finally gets a clue and schedules each team to play every other team each year) so I had to take as many as I could.

Anyway, here goes..

03120856.jpg

03120855.jpg

03120852.jpg

03120851.jpg

03120832.jpg

03120843.jpg

03120844.jpg

03120841.jpg

03120839.jpg

03120837.jpg

Thanks a bunch, you two! I'll definitely have more soon, but it'll take a few more days.

In the meantime though, here's a rather hilarious one the nice young man who started this thread took of me-

IMG_0170.jpg

i'm still waiting, by the way :lol:

but seriously...........

We'll return him when you return Ladd.....deal?

Fantastic pictures Maryo! Does it amaze anyone else when they look at all these photos to see just how many players we have that didnt start the season with us???

Fantastic pictures Maryo! Does it amaze anyone else when they look at all these photos to see just how many players we have that didnt start the season with us???

You mean the Carolina Hurrirat-hawktors? Looks like a new team to me :P should be an interesting logo :o

And yet, it feels like they've been with us forever.

I will never get used to seeing Ladder in that Hawks uni. :(

Thanks for the pictures though, they are really good!!

We'll return him when you return Ladd.....deal?

Fine by me!

I think it's funny how many pics you got with Ladd/The Adams in the background!

I'm glad you noticed! I meant to do it on a few of those (like the one of just ruutu and ladd) but some of them I didn't even notice until I posted them. :lol:

Woah! You have some good seats but, i really dont want to post back to a Hawks fan. :lol::) JK

Nice pics

Where are your seats like 1-5 of the first rows

:lol: hey now, be nice! i'm a canes fan too!

those pics were just from the warmups before the game. we're allowed to go right down to the glass for those. my seats were up in the second balcony. someday i'll get around to posting some of those too, but they're not so good. it stinks having to shoot pics through that darn netting all night.

:lol: hey now, be nice! i'm a canes fan too!

those pics were just from the warmups before the game. we're allowed to go right down to the glass for those. my seats were up in the second balcony. someday i'll get around to posting some of those too, but they're not so good. it stinks having to shoot pics through that darn netting all night.

The netting does get annoying sometimes. Expecially the bars at the top. Seems that whenever I sit in the lower level the bar is always in the way. Eh. Who cares if they are safe?

A good way to die though. I wouldn't mind it. :P