The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CANIAC4LIFE91

Videos I've Made

that was really good.

i have been wanting to make a video of this season but i haven't been able to find videos what videos are you using to make yours?

thanks, i used Windows Movie Maker to make this one and i use screen recorders to get the clips.

what is a screen recorder?

it's a program that let's you recorder and capture things on your screen.. i use camtasia and snag it trials over and over(shh.. lol)

it works by dragging and selecting the area you want to record and what you want (either picture or video) and press play on the video your watching and it will record it and you can save it as a file.avi

It was a really good video but I did comment on the actual video itself. Same name. I suscribed you awhile back because you make some awesome videos.

thanks and thanks for subscribing..

man i was so pumped for this game and now i just cant stop thinking about it. it's like a break up or something.. lol

And all this time I thought you were a girl... :lol:

Nice videos dude...garage hockey looks sweet. Do you play in any leagues or what? I just started in one @ a place in Apex...and I must say I suck royally lol.

And all this time I thought you were a girl... :lol:

Nice videos dude...garage hockey looks sweet. Do you play in any leagues or what? I just started in one @ a place in Apex...and I must say I suck royally lol.

hahaha :lol: sorry this is a little late i just saw uer post.

thanks it's just something me and my friend have been doing for years and decided to make a video about it and it got a lot of feedback so we've kept doing it. believe it or not, our clips were chosen and are supposed to be in an episode of homestyle sports ( http://www.youtube.com/user/homestylesports''>http://www.youtube.com/user/homestylesports' target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/user/homestylesports[/post] ) sooner or later..

i play Varsity RYHA, im not a goalie tho. my friend doesnt play ice, he just plays alotta street hockey and goes to some canes games.

Who is this loser SmellTheGloves commenting $#!% about the Hurricanes, the Eastern Conf., and the Southeast Division on the video? Someone needs a life, and to wake up and realize that the Southeast is young, and will develop into a dominant division over time.

Who is this loser SmellTheGloves commenting $#!% about the Hurricanes, the Eastern Conf., and the Southeast Division on the video? Someone needs a life, and to wake up and realize that the Southeast is young, and will develop into a dominant division over time.

he and his little friends made a plan to spam all hurricanes videos and say "move them back to hartford"... that's one downside to youtube.. all the stupid comments

That's AWESOME Ryan! Lot's of stuff I'd forgotten about! :( Lot's of stuff I hadn't. :rolleyes: Great recap of the season...we do have a lot to be grateful for. CANES in 09!

just thought i'd let you know that i just finished up a video of the canes 07-08 season.

here it is:

''>
' target="_blank">
[/post]

That's AWESOME Ryan! Lot's of stuff I'd forgotten about! :( Lot's of stuff I hadn't. :rolleyes: Great recap of the season...we do have a lot to be grateful for. CANES in 09!

thank you, i tried to put some clips i had forgotten all about (like the last cullen one) and more goals by some of the defense this time.

Cool video man, it gave me chills!

Man do I miss the games! The offseason is fun with all of the signings and transactions, but I just can't wait for next year!

Cool video man, it gave me chills!

Man do I miss the games! The offseason is fun with all of the signings and transactions, but I just can't wait for next year!

awesome, thanks. i was going to wait and post it closer to the beginning of the season but i couldnt wait