The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac23

My first sig

Good job! Seems like you picked up some stuff pretty quick. Couple of things though:

1) Try some blending options on the text to give them more depth.

2) If you flip something, always check for mirrored text ;).

:lol: yeah, just picked up on that. ;)

Yeah, was online and tried making a 3D type effect for the text, but it didn't really come out as I wanted to on the sig. So I just left it like that. But for sure I'll try some blending options Thanks.

Re did it...

Even fixed the CCM on his helmet, though didn't bother with his number or "Hurricanes" on the side of the helmet since it's not seen much.

Thanks! I like the first pose of Leights, but the one of him crouched down looks kinda funny...

Think I'm going to do a new one with Cam and Leights...

You have to upload the URL to an image hosting site like flickr(it's through Yahoo, so if you have Yahoo do this one) or imgaeshack. Once you do that, get the URL of the photo and copy it. Then come here click this button rte-image-button.png and paste the url. That should do it.

Yeah, I know it's not as good looking at the other one, because the other one I just cut out. I erased filled in Francis/10 with the same color from the banner, and then typed Wesley/2 and took the same color from the Francis/10 and painted it in there. = Not as professional looking, but for something that small, I figured what the hey.