The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

New Signatures(s)

Here is the Brookbank/ Seidenberg one. Hope you like it:

Iceberg%20n%20Brookbank.png

Also, I created a Casey Borer one. I am looking for good pics and if I get any, I will do a Brandon Nolan one. I am considering a Michael Leighton one, however I am having trouble finding him in a Hurricane jersey. Anyway, here is the Borer one:

Casey%20Borer.png

OK!! New sigs everyone! Snag any you want (Yes 300 you can only pick one!)... or leave them all here! :P

Check%20Commie.png - If you look, his name is in the background. It is his name on the cup. Sorry, currently taken by someone!

Brindy%201.png

Then this one... same as previous one, however Rod's autograph is in the background of this one... look closely and you can tell:

Brindy%201%20with%20Auto.png

Brindy%202.png

Lord%20and%20C.png

hhhhmmmm.....this is a nice pic........ ;) (I'm probably gonna get yelled at for posting this one, but I just couldn't help it)

86o80hh.jpg

I can't really find any decent ones. I would like to have a face shot if possible. I don't know. Anyone have any decent pics of Seidenberg for my Signature?

The skinny looking guy in the black bathing suit in the background is Justin Williams, lol.

The skinny looking guy in the black bathing suit in the background is Justin Williams, lol.

is it really is there any pictures from that time of justin or is that the only picture?

where is that picture from anyway?

It really is Justin Williams. The photo is from the Flyers Wives Fight For Lives Carnival program, from the "Summer vacation" section. And I have one other photo from the beach volley ball game, of JWill.

0000f58f.jpg

Here are a LOT of new sigs. I have been making them for about a week, just haven't uploaded them until now:

Wizard.png

Foreslund.png

Tracy.png

NHL%20Teams.png

NHL%20and%20Cups.png

Cup.png

League%20team%20tradition%20quest.png

This one... I can change the team and background color. So like Pitt would have the Pitt logo and probably a yellow background.

Well, my apologies for there being so many, but I've been to work. I'm almost done with the team, but I will still take any requests. I apologize for having 2 posts... message said I posted too many images.