The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
StanleyCupChamps

New Signatures(s)

Wow. Lately we've had major talent in the art department here.. and I'm loving it. Haha. I haven't had a sig request in weeks =P

And all you guys' stuff is like aaawesome =]

If you want a request I can give you one. A new JG one. I love my other one you did for me but its time to have one with him in the Canes sweater. :D

Anyone that has the time to make any kind of online graphics is awesome.. Everytime I start something, I get too impatient and quit.. But great job to everyone who puts forth any effort to something :)

I went ahead and found the pictures that I want its just that I"m not good at making sigs.

336642action863d2470jg6.jpg

9558daff1c414b07b148d42lp9.jpg

So can anyone make it so that McCann's side is blue and Grahame's side is red? Just like all the other sigs with red behind them. And McCann's number is 16

I went ahead and found the pictures that I want its just that I"m not good at making sigs.

336642action863d2470jg6.jpg

9558daff1c414b07b148d42lp9.jpg

So can anyone make it so that McCann's side is blue and Grahame's side is red? Just like all the other sigs with red behind them. And McCann's number is 16

i'll try to make you one when i get some free time okay

I don't have that much time on my hands haha

If you ever need a new one just tell me. I'm going to try and make my requests faster than I have been lately. I've been slacking off.

I've actually finished all of them now. But when anybody gives me a request, make sure to PM me, because leaving the requests anywhere else I will forget them.. especially the ones on aim because I'm really bad at remembering things.