The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sabreuk

Cam Ward Drawing

Wow...that's realllly good. Nice to see. Thanks for sharing. Maybe you should contact the Canes and talk to them about doing some art for prints...just a thought.

KUDOS!

Hi

Thanks for all your help with reference images for Cam. I have attached a photo of the completed drawing. I apologize for it being a little blurred (took the photo in not ideal light).

I welcome any comments good or bad :P as I realise you will all know him the best.

Hope you like it :)

img2851nm3.jpg

Stephen

or maybe you could make your own prints?

Mods: Could he sell even if it has the Canes logo on it? Not sure about that one...hope so.

Hi

Thanks for all your help with reference images for Cam. I have attached a photo of the completed drawing. I apologize for it being a little blurred (took the photo in not ideal light).

I welcome any comments good or bad :P as I realise you will all know him the best.

img2851nm3.jpg

Stephen

CANIACS: LET'S CONTACT THE CANES...Maybe the'll want him to do some drawings for 08-09 promos?

Hi

img2851nm3.jpg

Stephen

I've encouraged him to contact the Canes ( for 08-09 prints ) it's so good. How many of us would be interested in buying prints of this one? I would!!! Response seems VERY favorable

Hi

img2851nm3.jpg

Stephen

Is this is the same Stephen I am thinking of, he also did a fabulous drawing of Ryan Miller that he had him sign last year.

Great job once again! :)

Hehe

Yes, that will be me :)

I have some more in the pipeline too :)

that picture is AMAZING!

are you taking any offers to make a staal one :) :)

Hi

I could try a Staal one sometime...would people prefer a full body drawing (ingame) or another facial close-up (like the Cam one)?

Trying to gauge which would be the preference?

Thanks

Stephen

Hi

I could try a Staal one sometime...would people prefer a full body drawing (ingame) or another facial close-up (like the Cam one)?

Trying to gauge which would be the preference?

Thanks

Stephen

personally i like the facial close-up :)

but whatever the majority votes goes

Hi

img2851nm3.jpg

Stephen

JUST AWESOME!!! I would buy that in a heartbeat and hang on the wall! very well done! You also caught his look of concentration on his face, looks just like Cam!

PS

I would love to use that as my signature line if you were cool with it. I need a new one!

You definitely have a gift!

Stunning!

I agree, you need to contact someone in PR with the Canes about doing some work for them, or maybe even the NHL and get some sort of licensing deal.