The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
garrett-ch1

NHL 09 Custom Covers

The only thing that looks slightly out of place is the two guys with sticks up in front of Wardo. That just goes to show its game footage and not a "fake" photo shoot. Other than that looks great! Good job.

I use to do that for EA MVP. Had Manny on the cover, switched him out for Scott Kazmir. Shoulda thought about that for NHL as well..

I'll try both those that you posted Ryan. Sorry, just hadn't checked the boards/e-mail lately so I just noticed the request.

And to answer Caniac4Life on the question of where I got the templates. I've searched and searched for the website where I found those templates and I just couldn't find it. But, here it is if you'd like to use it.

NHL09Xbox360.png

And to answer Caniac4Life on the question of where I got the templates. I've searched and searched for the website where I found those templates and I just couldn't find it. But, here it is if you'd like to use it.

You got it from me and my site, http://www.freewebs.com/customsportscovers2' target="_blank">Custom Sports Covers 2[/post]. Heres the only Carolina one i got....

Brandon-Sutter-Cover.jpg

Ah ok.. thats cool.. I'm sure before long he'll end up on the cover of something with a Cane's crest on his chest. He seemed to be kicking butt and taking names at rookie camp.

And yes... very very good job on the cover. With the arm over the title bar it looks very realistic and seems to JUMP off the cover. Nicely done.

You got it from me and my site, http://www.freewebs.com/customsportscovers2' target="_blank">Custom Sports Covers 2[/post]. Heres the only Carolina one i got....

Brandon-Sutter-Cover.jpg

Wasn't sure if I said this before, but there have been blank templates for Xbox and PS for years. So, I don't think he got it from you bud. Sorry. I remember making one for Scott Kazmir in 05 when Manny was on the cover of EA's MVP 05. And saw many before that for PS2 and Xbox as well...

Edit: But, I do like your's. Very good detail with the darkness.