The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
garrett-ch1

NHL 09 Custom Covers

I'll see if I can do it... kinda during some things right now, so if I took it, would it be a "gimme a few days" thing? Unless someone else says they'd do it. I don't have a problem either way.

Edit: N/M Here you go...

sutter3.png

Wasn't sure if I said this before, but there have been blank templates for Xbox and PS for years. So, I don't think he got it from you bud. Sorry. I remember making one for Scott Kazmir in 05 when Manny was on the cover of EA's MVP 05. And saw many before that for PS2 and Xbox as well...

Edit: But, I do like your's. Very good detail with the darkness.

Thats definitely my template. I believe i emailed it to him. Come on, you know your own work when you see it.

Hey how do you make those covers!?!?!? i have photoshop and i dont know how to make them i have toyed around with it and looked all around and could never figure out how to make them! :angry: Please tell me how to make them!!!! :unsure::rolleyes::) TY

Uslly they will photoshop out the fans in the back but i think that is a good idea/ start

actually every year they pick which player will be on the cover, and then do a photo shoot. i remember last year when Staal was on the cover; i saw some pictures from the shoot and they had him all propped up with sticks/crutch-like things so it looked like he was in action skating, but really it was in a photo studio and there were a bunch of lights and cameras around him. just FYI

actually every year they pick which player will be on the cover, and then do a photo shoot. i remember last year when Staal was on the cover; i saw some pictures from the shoot and they had him all propped up with sticks/crutch-like things so it looked like he was in action skating, but really it was in a photo studio and there were a bunch of lights and cameras around him. just FYI

Really!?!?

I allways thought that they were action shots not in a photo shoot thats actually pretty cool!