The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
crazycanesfan31

Anyone remember this guy?!

Justin did wear #14 for the Flyers but that does not look like him. His nose is different. I have followed him since his Flyers days, he is the reason I am a Carolina fan. I go to see him everytime they come to Philly. IMO, I don't think it's him, but I could be wrong. He wasn't the only one to wear that number.

Justin did wear #14 for the Flyers but that does not look like him. His nose is different. I have followed him since his Flyers days, he is the reason I am a Carolina fan. I go to see him everytime they come to Philly. IMO, I don't think it's him, but I could be wrong. He wasn't the only one to wear that number.

i'm like 98.9% sure it's him, i've just looked through a lot of pictures of him as a flyer. and his equipment matches..

The nose is right, it's the reflection from the ice and the pixelation of the low-res JPEG format that makes it looks wrong.

That is in fact, Justin Williams, at the NHL YoungStars game, February 1, 2002. Playing for team Melrose, I might add(they won 13-7). He was 20.

( I've got plenty of old Flyers pictures to pull from, lol)

More old pics:

fishing.jpg

threequarterrear.jpg

And if you ever doubt we miss him or Brindy here, in Philly, listen to the crowd when they announce them in the starting lineup. Everyone else "sucks", and they get cheers.