The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fightinmad

My Hockey Art

I'm serious. I can't draw a straight line, a circle, or a square. But I can draw hockey players. (Just not normal people, lol)

hmmm...so abnormal lines= abnormal people... got it.. LOL

seriously, you have some enormous talent. My hat is off to you.

WOW, your work is absolutly awesome!!! I hope you do this for a living? You are from Philly area (read in earlier post). You should sketch and sell up there, you would make a fortune. I'm from S. Jersey originally, would love to come up for a Canes/Flyers game. Have you ever sketched one of Rod :D:D Let me know. Has Justin seen any of your work?

WOW, your work is absolutly awesome!!! I hope you do this for a living? You are from Philly area (read in earlier post). You should sketch and sell up there, you would make a fortune. I'm from S. Jersey originally, would love to come up for a Canes/Flyers game. Have you ever sketched one of Rod :D:D Let me know. Has Justin seen any of your work?

No I don't do this for a living, because so far, no one will buy. I draw what I see, not what someone else sees, so it's hard to do something on commission. Not making a fortune on it, so I have a real job. =D And you're right, I'm from the Philly area about an hour removed.

I do have a sketch of Rod for a picture I'm trying to finish. Right now he looks great and I can't get into the mindset to finish him, so rather than screw him up while trying to finish him, I've let him alone.

Justin hasn't seen any of my work as far as I know. I could be wrong. But I haven't sent him any. I've thought about it but I haven't done it yet.