The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Picture Caption: Habs @ Canes 11/18

tru_78659.jpg

Bettman: As part of our new NHL experience, our players now come equipped with 4 legs, promising faster play, more goals, more tickets sold, and a few missing fingers.

tru_78659.jpg

Ruutu: You got it?

Plekanec: Just a tad more, I can touch it with my finger.

Whitney: If you guys wanted another puck, all you had to do was ask the ref.

Guy in blue jacket: Whoa! They're doing the wheelbarrow race like we did in elementary school!

tru_78659.jpg

Whitney: "No no no, that is NOT the way Kristi and Mark did it on Dancing with the Stars!"

Plekanec: "Could somebody PLEASE get Hedican on the phone and find out the real way to do this? I can't hold on much longer"

Ruutu: "You better hang on cause Hedican's three hours behind on West Coast time now"

Whitney: "No no no, that is NOT the way Kristi and Mark did it on Dancing with the Stars!"

Plekanec: "Could somebody PLEASE get Hedican on the phone and find out the real way to do this? I can't hold on much longer"

Ruutu: "You better hang on cause Hedican's three hours behind on West Coast time now"

You stole my idea :P

Whitney: Whoa man you didn't even buy me dinner first!!!

Ruutu: turn your head and cough...don't worry i stayed at a holiday inn express last night

Plekanac: (feebly and weakly) help me...it's dark down here!

not great (others were better) :)

not great (others were better) :)

This one wasnt as easy as I thought it was going to be,lol. Maybe we're just out of practice, it was a long off season ;)

This one wasnt as easy as I thought it was going to be,lol. Maybe we're just out of practice, it was a long off season ;)

hahaha yeah i think that's it. i think the problem is that some of the funniest options are really inappropriate. :lol:

tru_78659.jpg

i like this one! it may be my favorite. :lol:

Bettman: As part of our new NHL experience, our players now come equipped with 4 legs, promising faster play, more goals, more tickets sold, and a few missing fingers.

OMG this is my fav. i laughed for like 2 whole minutes. great stuff.