The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeybaby

Ryan Miller

WHAT *edit*!!!

Gomez goes in hard after puck behind net, Miller's back to Gomez playing the puck and he makes NO EFFORT to avoid Miller. Ref warns Lindy and the Sabres not to retailiate so it goes "unpunished".

Not broke but low sprain to left ankle out ???? 2 weeks ????

Gomez may not be a cheap player but the play was weak on his part.

I was hoping to see Miller next week, oh well it should be a GREAT game anyway!

I saw the hit and it was totally cheap, for Gomez. Miller was only clearing the puck and his back leg was planted for leverage. Gomez had plenty of time to veer-off, slow down, or at least dodge him. But, if you look close, you can see Gomez intentionally hit Miller's leg. He lifted the leg just enough to hit Miller.

Now, he may have just wanted to let Miller know he was there but lifting his leg to hit Miller was uncalled for. I say Gomez should be get 1 Game Suspension or the goons will think it is OK to hit the goalie behind the net.

My .02!

Man it's been a while since I paid attention to Lalime and I love goalies. I was going to say he's a rather capable goalie......bull.... he hasn't been capable in 4 years wow.

You might be right on that trade

I am showing I am a fossil, but each time I hear the last name of the Slugs' backup goalie, I think of the TV exercise guy from the 60's

I am showing I am a fossil, but each time I hear the last name of the Slugs' backup goalie, I think of the TV exercise guy from the 60's

Thats a fact Jack. It too is Fossilized.

Man it's been a while since I paid attention to Lalime and I love goalies. I was going to say he's a rather capable goalie......bull.... he hasn't been capable in 4 years wow.

You might be right on that trade

Miller must be worse than was said. I think the trade shows it. :)