The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

11/21/08 Rats pictures

i was listening to that game on the radio and was so happy we finally won at home.

great picture of Mike as usual and love the picture of Trevor's fight with Mirasty.

=]

btw, i don't know if you mind me asking but where do you sit? your pictures always seem so close.

i usually sit in section 106 when i go to games. but i never seem as close as you are to the ice.

i was listening to that game on the radio and was so happy we finally won at home.

great picture of Mike as usual and love the picture of Trevor's fight with Mirasty.

=]

btw, i don't know if you mind me asking but where do you sit? your pictures always seem so close.

i usually sit in section 106 when i go to games. but i never seem as close as you are to the ice.

I almost didn't go to the game. Trevor is usually very cooperative and drops gloves somewhere pretty near to where I'm sitting so it works out well...lol...though I'm sure it's probably coincidental as I've never met the man. Mike is great for pictures because he's either chirping or making faces or something fun.

Regarding where I sit - I mind terribly :) I try to be in row AA of whatever section I'm sitting in. I usually gravitate towards 121/122 but have had some luck in 103 and 111 (where the 11/21 pics are from). As long as I have a good view of the goal I'm happy. Also, I am using a DSLR with a zoom lens on it. It's not the big ol' commercial grade, but it's a decent zoom. For example, most of my pictures of the bench, I'm in section 121/122 in row AA. It's funny you should say the pics are so close, I have to constantly remind myself to zoom out and not just go for the close-ups, though occasionally those are better.

If you're looking for someone particular, I try to tag all the photos so you can always just put in the full name and you should get everything that's there.

Mike is great for pictures because he's either chirping or making faces or something fun.

that's typical Mike for you. he's a great character to have on the ice and team.

Regarding where I sit - I mind terribly :) I try to be in row AA of whatever section I'm sitting in. I usually gravitate towards 121/122 but have had some luck in 103 and 111 (where the 11/21 pics are from). As long as I have a good view of the goal I'm happy. Also, I am using a DSLR with a zoom lens on it. It's not the big ol' commercial grade, but it's a decent zoom. For example, most of my pictures of the bench, I'm in section 121/122 in row AA. It's funny you should say the pics are so close, I have to constantly remind myself to zoom out and not just go for the close-ups, though occasionally those are better.

If you're looking for someone particular, I try to tag all the photos so you can always just put in the full name and you should get everything that's there.

That's typical Mike for you. he's a great character to have on the ice and team.

Sorry for asking, just curious.

that's awesome thanks soooo much!

=]