The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Official Trade Deadline thread for 2009

TSN denied the Moore rumor. Said it's not happening.

Guerin's heading to Pittsburgh for something to be announced.

Alright, so it's Guerin for a 5th round pick. It becomes a 4th round pick if Pittsburgh makes the playoffs, and a 3rd round pick if they win a round. Heck, JR could have given that up.

Maybe we didn't have that pick to give???

I am with you on this one, though maybe the other conditions weren't available and/or Guerin wanted to go to a team that will make the playoffs???

Gaborik is "on the block now" according to NHL live. They said the Wild wouldn't get much for him, and that he won't be playing for the Wild next season (as we all have heard many times). Maybe, just MAYBE we could get him and not give up much for him. ____, and 3rd round pick for Gaborik?

BTW, is anybody else getting ALOT of lag on the chat board? I assume its all the traffic on here.

Unlike Sidney Crosby, I think Jokinen plays for the name on the back, not the logo in the front

What does Cindy Crosby have to do with Jokinen? Though Cindy is such a great teammate that Pittspuke is playing better without him.

WRAL is reporting that the Canes have made a deal and will announce at 4...

Maybe they signed Mo to a longterm contract???? HA!

We'll see what JR has done. Has he blown up the team, made a nominal change, or a big splash???

3 way deal la edmonton lakings and carolina..... probaly erik cole.. patrick osullivan to edmonton, justin williams to lakings, and im guess eril cole is back and i think we sent some picks... im happy eriks back.. bump it up!

*SIGH* Cole is back. Don't know why. I hope JR knows what he's doing. Just heard Erik on the phone via TSN. Sounds like he REALLY wants to be here.....not. :angry:

I don't understand the Adams deal. Didn't the Canes sent him off to the Blackhawks for Ruuty? ANd now the Blackhawks put him on waivers? Hello? What is Shero thinking! Give Pittsburgh Jarkko back!

I don't understand the Adams deal. Didn't the Canes sent him off to the Blackhawks for Ruuty? ANd now the Blackhawks put him on waivers? Hello? What is Shero thinking! Give Pittsburgh Jarkko back!

No, it was a straight Ruutu for Ladd deal. I think Adams was a thank you dump.