The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
sandpiper214

Rats vs Norfolk Pictures

thanks for posting

wish I had the viewing angle you do :blink:

I'll trade ya. You can have my viewing angle, I'll go watch the Canes play :D

I think the Friday game is the best angle I've had in awhile. I might have to try those seats again. I've never gotten so many usable pictures before

Is that both of you in the red? I've sat over in that area twice this season. To be honest though, once I put the camera up in front of my face, I don't much pay attention to anything else around me (a couple of times the only warning I've had that a puck is flying in my direction is that everyone in frame turns and looks...lol)

Is that both of you in the red? I've sat over in that area twice this season. To be honest though, once I put the camera up in front of my face, I don't much pay attention to anything else around me (a couple of times the only warning I've had that a puck is flying in my direction is that everyone in frame turns and looks...lol)
Yeah it is. Yeah I saw you sit over there but did not even bother to relize that was you.

Yeah it is. Yeah I saw you sit over there but did not even bother to relize that was you.

well the first time I was with someone who was drunk (sorry bout that) and we only sat there the first period and then moved for a better angle (too much *edit* on the glass that night) The second I was by myself and off in my own little world.

Sweet. Now I have a face to put with the username...lol

well the first time I was with someone who was drunk (sorry bout that) and we only sat there the first period and then moved for a better angle (too much *edit* on the glass that night) The second I was by myself and off in my own little world.

Sweet. Now I have a face to put with the username...lol

Yup sure do.

great pics - i love seeing stuff about the rats bc you just dont hear about them as much as i feel we should :) I'd love to go to a game if I'm ever in albany

Thanks. I'm in Albany and , with the exception of Phil Janack, I think we don't hear about them as much as we should ;)

great pics - i love seeing stuff about the rats bc you just dont hear about them as much as i feel we should :) I'd love to go to a game if I'm ever in albany
You should make a trip to Albany for a game sometime. I would love to see some Canes fans take a trip up here for a game.

Thanks. I'm in Albany and , with the exception of Phil Janack, I think we don't hear about them as much as we should ;)
I would agree 100% there sandpiper. Phil Janack bends over backwards to support this team. But other than him you would hardly know there was a team in Albany by the media coverage this team gets. And it is a real shame.

You should make a trip to Albany for a game sometime. I would love to see some Canes fans take a trip up here for a game.

Ummmmmm its cold up there when they play hockey right???? How bout we meet in Tampa? :P

Ummmmmm its cold up there when they play hockey right???? How bout we meet in Tampa? :P
Chicken. Letting a little cold weater stop you :lol: I would love to meet in Tampa.