The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
tigerz2

new canes photo gallery

Wow, did you take all of these photos? Awesome work! Excellent site! THANKS!

I am glad you like it, and yes caniac_80 and I took all those. She kids me sometimes that I don't even see the game cuz I am so busy with the camera.

I am glad you like it, and yes caniac_80 and I took all those. She kids me sometimes that I don't even see the game cuz I am so busy with the camera.

HEY! you tell her that there's nothing wrong with watching the game through the lens...lol... I do it all the time. Plus, when you sort the photos it's like watching the game all over again and sometimes you get to see things in the background that you didn't see the first time.

FYI I officially agree, the site looks great!

Great JOb. What kind of cam and glass do you use? Looks like you sit in 317 area. You can actually get some really great shots from up high, especially if you shoot over the mesh.

I like it. I'm sure that over time, it's gonna become a great picture site for all hurricanes fans. ANd yeah, I REALLY wanna get a couple of the playoff pics in there.

I REALLY wanna get a couple of the playoff pics in there

man you guys are demanding...i bet you want the boys to bring home the cup too!! :P

anyways, round 1 pics are up

s'about time!! :P

you know, of course, I'm kidding. Great shots as always :)

LOL, I told him his fans and myself were waiting.....I need someone to give him grief besides me!!! LOL