The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
soulbarney

Priceless Picture

my bad, I assumed the question marks at the end of the title meant that it was a poke at the kid.

Sorry, my son posted it earlier so I was pissed when I saw the two comments. He is 8 so the grammar is a little weak, haha. Didn't mean to explode on you.

Fun picture :D

He does have some good caniac spirit!

It's great when they start out young.

Sometimes we have "trolls" come on to the boards and snipe at us. As you know - by being at at least one game ;) - Caniacs take care of our own. Welcome!

canesgame8.jpg

TSA, You call yourself a canes fan??? Get a life TSA!! I would think you'd appreciate a young fan?!?!

I also thought you were just another Boston troll looking to make fun of some kid at the game which is why I was looking for some clarification. Especially when the title was written price-less?

My bad if it was your kid and yes, I do consider myself a Canes fan. ;)

Its misunderstandings like this why there is a minimum age requirement of 12 here.

canesgame8.jpg

We saw him on the concourse and had to take a picture, quite a clever hat made with the two blades and attaching the blades to pucks then the helmet. Classic!