The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
IceFrog999

My Carolina Hurricanes Wallpapers

Those aren't bad. Some are obviously just modifications of the ones that were on the Canes site earlier, but still not bad.

A couple complaints though:

1. For your NFL Wallpapers, show the Bengals some love. :lol:

2. One of the wallpaper for the Canes (I think in the 3rd set), where it's an overhead of RBC Center, find one where the arena is full. It's depressing to see 13 minutes before gametime and only 30 people in the arena.

Yeah, I'm not trying to take full credit for some of those: I look for good pictures, d/l them, and edit them into wallpapers. I don't have enough knowledge with PsP to make things completely from scrap. So, I can only use what I find on the net, which isn't much. Mostly, I just erase pictures' backgrounds and copy/paste them onto other pictures, and maybe do a little color editing.

The point is this: if you like how it looks, make it your wallpaper, if you don't like them - then don't. I am not trying to brag about them, I'm just donating them to other fans.

If I can get a good team picture of the Bengals I'll do something with it... but I haven't done many nfl teams lately (I've been focusing on the Canes and Panthers). I do those when I have nothing else to do.

Enjoy!

Do you mind if we use them on a myspace page??

Of course not, I made them for everyone. And don't worry about giving me credit or anything, I don't care. Just enjoy them! :D

Hey all, I am new to the forum but not new to the Canes! I had a hard time finding wallpapers a year or so back (wallpapers for my favorite sports teams - Carolinas Panthers and Hurricanes), so I decided to start making my own. Now, I have quite a few under my belt... check them out Here[/post]. Let me know what you think, ok?

-John -

Nice. I liked the LaRose one, the last one on Set 2, I took that one. Thank You.

Also, if you're looking to do more, how bout some Gleason :)

I have updated and uploaded some new wallpapers here recently, I just wanted you to know... section 7 doesn't work, however, there is nothing there yet, I just added the link because it is a pain to go back and edit every pages' html every time I add a new set, so I just killed 2 buffalo fans with one puck - if you get my meaning... hehe :P

Great Wallpapers... could you do a couple college ones? Like... a UNC one??? Pretty Please!?

Yeah, I would but I don't have any good pictures to use as a raw image. Plus... I'm not much of a Tar-Heel fan, sorry :P

But, I have added some Canes wallpapers... so check em out if ya want. Thanks again for the comments folks, I appreciate them a lot!

HERE is a link to my "Sports Wallpapers" page. I have added a couple more galleries of Canes Wallpapers for ya'll to enjoy... so check em out and let me know what you think.