The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
IceFrog999

My Carolina Hurricanes Wallpapers

If I can get some clean, big pictures, I will! Let me know if you come across any. Thanks!

You did a great job on these. I've been looking for a new Ray Whitney walpaper.

OK, I haven't posted any wallpapers lately... but I have been cranking 'em out at a regular pace. It is a real pain to constantly edit and update HTMLs with every new batch... so to be honest, I have fallen way behind (over 200 images behind). I have changed from JPGs to PNGs because they have less data loss in the formatting, but the PNGs also are larger files, and take up more space than I am allowed on my free host site... so again, there is another issue to deal with. I am considering taking down the old images (sections 1-10 or so) because my newer ones are soo much better than the stuff I first uploaded, but that will be a lot of work and I really don't have the patience to scan and edit all the code right now. It will probably happen at some point, but for now I am taking requests - I have over 1,000 wallpapers that I have personally created for the Caniac Nation and will give them out on an individual basis: if you want a Tim Gleason wallpaper, just send me a PM and say "O' master of photoshop and paintshop pro, may I be so honored as to display one of your Tim Gleason wallpapers on my desktop?" to which I will respond with the image.

Anyway, I will eventually have a group up in place of the ugly-old ones... so I will post an update at that point. Go Canes!

I have been making these things for quite some time now and have gotten much better at them... here are the latest (86 wallpapers).  I have saved them all in the PNG format, for less data loss.  Also, I have two versions of some - in both the standard 1024x768 and in widescreen 1680x1050.

You might find a few images that look familiar, that is because a fellow Caniac, Jamie Kellner, has donated her photography talent to me.  Her photos are of course her property and are marked with her name at the bottom.

I have uploaded these to my flickr account, so here is the address - http://www.flickr.com/photos/41964753@N08/

Like always, let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Wow, these are amazing.  Some of the darker ones are harder to see but the creativity is awesome.  Tell Jamie we'd love to see more of her photos.

Really nice work, its obvious you spent a lot of time on them.  smile.gif

JB, your new wallpapers really look great! I missed your previous post and didn't realize you had moved over to flickr. Very nice, and much easier to navigate! Looking good!

Tell Jamie we'd love to see more of her photos.

Actually, I find her stuff rather boring and unimaginative, and way too much emphasis on certain players.  

That being said, I think if you click on my screenname you can find a link to her site in my profile.

[quote name='Dreamie wrote:

TSA
']Tell Jamie we'd love to see more of her photos.

Actually, I find her stuff rather boring and unimaginative, and way too much emphasis on certain players.  

That being said, I think if you click on my screenname you can find a link to her site in my profile.

Haha, way too many Ruutu pictures wink.gif

Nice collaboration you two.

Thanks for the support, guys.  I gotta be honest, I've been tired of doing the HTML for quite some time now... flickr is such an easy alternative.  But, soon I'll hit my limit on storage capacity.  And then what?  Ugh.

I updated my flickr page, but I figured out that they don't allow the widescreen sizes, so if you want any in that format then you'll have to send me a PM requesting one.  Here is the link again - http://www.flickr.com/photos/41964753@N08/

I am pretty excited about my newest series, I have been playing with a "sunburst" effect a lot lately, and the results are pretty cool.

I've taken my website down and I'll recreate it from scratch using modern technology (we're learning Dream Weaver at school) at some point, but until then we'll just have to use this system.

Great work.  I especially like the Dancing Granny one!  I am familiar with Jamie's work, I've seen her pictures on Flickr, she's my role model.  I'm just her wanna be.

Just now seeing this, and I have one comment...  You need to set your sights higher.  Much higher.  Seriously.

Anyhow, right back atcha.  I enjoy your photos very much, thanks for posting them!

I have uploaded a few new wallpapers at my Flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/photos/41964753@N08/), so check them out and leave me some feedback.  ... there's a McBain mixed in...

I've been so busy with my RailHawks intership and an intense school workload, I haven't been turning these out as much as I used to.  But, I have plenty to work with for now and will obviously keep everyone up-to-date with the latest as they come.  If you see one you would like in widescreen - 1680x1050, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send the wallpaper ASAP.  Enjoy.

I have uploaded a few new wallpapers at my Flickr site (http://www.flickr.com/photos/41964753@N08/), so check them out and leave me some feedback.  ... there's a McBain mixed in...

If you see one you would like in widescreen - 1680x1050, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send the wallpaper ASAP.  Enjoy.

I have added a LOT of wallpapers in the last month or so.  I even have a Charlotte Checkers wallpaper up now.  So, like I said, if you want a widescreen version of any of the wallpapers on my Flickr site, just PM me.  Enjoy.

OK, I have been busy with other projects and a life, so not too many new wallpapers lately. However, I have found a solution to the sizing issue with Flickr and have posted a lot of my work on a site called DeviantART. My gallery can be found HERE. The best thing about this site is that you can download virtually a limitless sized images, so the high resolution wallpapers are fully accessible by clicking the text link on the right that says "Download Image". I will update occasionally.

This is a little late, but I relocated my new wallpapers to my DeviantART gallery for your viewing. The biggest improvement is that you can download the full size wallpapers directly from the site. Enjoy.

LINK