The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whatthepuck

The Signature Request Thread

I'll work on it.

I should get it to you by tomorrow afternoon.

Would you mind if I use other pictures? (I have higher resolution pictures that will make the signature look better) but if any of those you absolutely want in there, let me know.

I'll work on it.

I should get it to you by tomorrow afternoon.

Would you mind if I use other pictures? (I have higher resolution pictures that will make the signature look better) but if any of those you absolutely want in there, let me know.

no thats totally fine :) Thanks so much for doing it for me

I am a die hard Canes fan but don't know how to do the signature. My posts look so naked. Can anyone help me out? I would love to have a picture of the "06 cup team, a picture of Ruutu in our black jersey with "bad in black" underneath it.

I would also like our hurricane flag on there somewhere with "theres a storm coming for you" under it.

I will get to these eventually, and will PM both of you when I do, because it might be a while. I'm all booked up with work from clients that I can't get to anything else- so hold tight :)

Sorry about the wait.

sorry to pile on the signature work, but my "wote for wallin" signature is obviously outdated. :lol:

could i get one with cam ward and brandon sutter on it? ideally with them in the black jerseys. any caption is up to you. :)

thanks so much!!!

can i please have a cullen/walker/pitkanen one with their names and maybe their numbers on there....

thanks alot

Here you are, let me know what you think:

sig150.png

sorry to pile on the signature work, but my "wote for wallin" signature is obviously outdated. :lol:

could i get one with cam ward and brandon sutter on it? ideally with them in the black jerseys. any caption is up to you. :)

thanks so much!!!

It's alright! You're #3 on my list at the moment, but I should be able to get them all done by the end of the weekend. Hope that's alright:)

It's alright! You're #3 on my list at the moment, but I should be able to get them all done by the end of the weekend. Hope that's alright:)

take your time! i really appreciate it. :)

Just want to say hi to katherine, hope all is well, i also noticed you changed your site around, pretty neat.

Hey and thanks! I changed it into a portfolio because I had clients that needed to look at my site since I finally started doing freelance graphic design. I'm pretty pumped about it. But having a business is a lot of hard work!

take your time! i really appreciate it. :)

Of course :D

Haha. I brought help!

And more bad news.. I promised I'd have them done by the end of the weekend and I broke that promise and I'm very sorry! I just don't have time!

They SHOULD be done by the end of this weekend! Sorry for the inconvenience everyone:( !

Haha. I brought help!

And more bad news.. I promised I'd have them done by the end of the weekend and I broke that promise and I'm very sorry! I just don't have time!

They SHOULD be done by the end of this weekend! Sorry for the inconvenience everyone:( !

don't apologize-you're doing me a favor! can't wait to see it-i am sure it will look great. :)

Could someone please make me a Ruutu sig.

Thanks

I'll keep it up on my Photobucket account so you can just use the link, OR you can d/l it and upload it to your own address, either way is fine with me. Here you go...

tuomo_ruutu-signature.png

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!