The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whatthepuck

The Signature Request Thread

Wow! I didn't realize how many people want Ruutu sigs! :lol: Bahaha. Well, to add on to it all... could someone make me one with Ruutu in it? (: Name and number, please, too. Other than that, no specific stuff.

Wow! I didn't realize how many people want Ruutu sigs! :lol: Bahaha. Well, to add on to it all... could someone make me one with Ruutu in it? (: Name and number, please, too. Other than that, no specific stuff.

Tuomo is the flavor of the week! lol, no problem.

What do you think?

tuomo_ruutu-signature2-1.png

ok, 24 is on... gotta go-

would someone mind making me a tuomo one too? sorry for asking at such a busy time, i was going to wait til everyone elses were finished, but they just kept coming. i would love a picture of him in black, but other than that and name and number, i don't really care besides it looking awesome. thanks in advance to anyone that fills my request, it is greatly appriciated. :] tuomo=mine.

would someone mind making me a tuomo one too? sorry for asking at such a busy time, i was going to wait til everyone elses were finished, but they just kept coming. i would love a picture of him in black, but other than that and name and number, i don't really care besides it looking awesome. thanks in advance to anyone that fills my request, it is greatly appriciated. :] tuomo=mine.

Here you go, hope you like it.

tuomo_ruutu-signature3.png

Would someone mind making me a Samsonov/Ruutu combo? That would look pretty sweet. Thanks :D

A Russian and a Fin on the same signature... sounds dangerous, but I'll see what I can do. lol (you know Russia invaded Finland before WWII, to expand their military... doesn't make since, I know - those crazy commies!)

Boom! "The Wind & The Rock"

samsonov_ruutu.png

A Russian and a Finn on the same signature... sounds dangerous, but I'll see what I can do. lol (you know Russia invaded Finland before WWII, to expand their military... doesn't make since, I know - those crazy commies!)

Haha i like to live on the wild side :D Thanks a bunch for the help :)

So I like disappeared off the face of the planet for a little while and I apologize I had other things to take care of:)

But I have a favor to ask.. everyone who made a sig request in this thread that hasn't gotten it done, please repost after this with your request again. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but it would reeeeally help me out considering I don't have a lot of time to make these and look through this thread for what's done and what isn't.

Thank you guys! Sorry for the wait!

I'll PM you my request since it's unique...but I'm gonna wait until you get done with some of the simple ones. These requests pile up fast.

A big thank you to you as well...it's great to have someone here to do this.

:)

i would love a brandon sutter and cam ward sig...with the new black uniforms if at all possible. thank you!

Here you are..

sig149.png

Hope you like it.

Working on the other requests and I hope to have them finished in the next few days..

Whatthepuck, you made an excellent graphic for me once. I was hoping you could make another. Anything with Alexandre Daigle from his days with the Senators combined with Brandon Sutter. Any help would be awesome!

*sigh* no love for caneshockeyguy. :(

Send her a PM. She hasnt been around lately and is probably in a state of grief over her Habs ;)