The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whatthepuck

The Signature Request Thread

I can now make sigs for anyone who wants one. They're nowhere near as good as WTP, jb_online, or Wesley#1fan. But, I can always get better.

Here is my 1st work.

1stsig.jpg

Post here or PM me if you want one.

Im at your mercey. Thanks :)

I have a bit of explaining to do. I had your sig done but my computer spazzed, I had to restart it and I lost it. It was amazing though. I can redo it ASAP, but ASAP is by next Friday because I have exams this week. Is that okay?

I have a bit of explaining to do. I had your sig done but my computer spazzed, I had to restart it and I lost it. It was amazing though. I can redo it ASAP, but ASAP is by next Friday because I have exams this week. Is that okay?

Im not going anywhere and thanks again. :)

Can someone change my sig? Like to keep Ward, LaRose, and Whitney. Substitute Corvo for Brookbank.

Anyone willing to do this has free reign on design.

Thanks!

I'll do it. I'll start it right now.

Would love a sig of Samsonov and Jussi, if you have time and are willing. Thanks in advance!

Here you go.

1436.jpg

[IMG=http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/eggy33bulldogs/1436.jpg]

I hate to bring this back up because it's kind of dead, but on a positive note..I am very alive here! Although I do not make graphics anymore and haven't for quite a while because I just don't have time between college/job/life but I hope to get into it again, and hopefully sooner rather than later:)

And the people making signatures in my place here are aweeesome!:D just wanted to say. And thank you for caring:) makes me feel special.

I hate to bring this back up because it's kind of dead, but on a positive note..I am very alive here! Although I do not make graphics anymore and haven't for quite a while because I just don't have time between college/job/life but I hope to get into it again, and hopefully sooner rather than later:)

And the people making signatures in my place here are aweeesome!:D just wanted to say. And thank you for caring:) makes me feel special.

It is great hearing from you, you have been missed!!

I have never had a signature on here.. So, whenever anyone has the time, I think I would like one of Staal, C. Ward, and Gleason.. REALLY appreciate it! Again, no rush!