The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whatthepuck

The Signature Request Thread

Can I have please Eric Staal, Jeff Skinner, and Chad LaRose on a signature for my account please? My e-mail is jdmayo1983@gmail.com I would much appreciate it if somebody made me one. I do not know how to make this kind of stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done already, but could anyone please make this sig for me:

Superintendent Chalmers of the Simpsons wearing Canes gear with arms raised yelling "Skinnerrr!". Also, maybe have Principal Skinner on ice wearing the #53 uniform. Though, the latter may be laying it on a bit too much.

Many thanks in advance if this gets done.

I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done already, but could anyone please make this sig for me:

Superintendent Chalmers of the Simpsons wearing Canes gear with arms raised yelling "Skinnerrr!". Also, maybe have Principal Skinner on ice wearing the #53 uniform. Though, the latter may be laying it on a bit too much.

Many thanks in advance if this gets done.

jb_online is your man for this ;)

Not exactly what you asked for, but how is this?

skinner-sig.png

First off, I really appreciate you doing this for me as I don't have the skills to do this. Also, I'm liking your idea more than my original idea. The only comment I have is that "Skinner!" is being blocked. Could you move Chalmers off to the right side? I was also thinking that a picture of Skinner (the player, not the cartoon this time) could be put on the left, possibly in a "shocked" or "worried" pose. I understand that finding such a picture would be a great undertaking, so I will trust your judgment if you can find one that you think is suitable. If you can't find one, I'm fine with just Chalmers yelling "Skinner!". Thanks again for doing this.

I hate doing this to you, and I appreciate your work on this. I'm thinking if we go back to what you had originally, but with "Skinner!" off to the left side, it will work. I promise this is the last comment I'll make on it. Thanks again.

I asked earlier on my old account Caniac83 I was wondering if somebody can please make me a signature request with Staal,Skinner,LaRose and Ward on it? All wearing home jersey's is possible? I would really appreciate it please send it to me in a pm. Thanks

JD

I asked earlier on my old account Caniac83 I was wondering if somebody can please make me a signature request with Staal,Skinner,LaRose and Ward on it? All wearing home jersey's is possible? I would really appreciate it please send it to me in a pm. Thanks

JD

NO!

Well... OK.

Hoping to get a signature made up for my fantasy hockey league team, in which I am the Hurricanes, if someone could help me out, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

I want the signature to obviously be hurricane themed, and include any combination of the following players:
-Ryan Getzlaf
-Gabriel Landeskog
-David Backes
-Dion Phaneuf
-Bobby Ryan
-James VanReimsdyk
-Zdeno Chara

^ I obviously don't expect all of them, just figured I would list them all to give whoever helps me more flexibility.
*while it is not nessecary, if it is possible to photoshop them into canes uniforms that would be amazing, if not that's totally fine.

hope someone can help me, if you can, please send me an email @ mitchellrgblake@gmail.com

Thanks!

GO CANES GO!