The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PAcaniac

Greetings from Pittsburgh

Yeah, we hat the caps. Lots of Pittburg connections in Carolina.....Ron Francis (Player Development) and Tommy Barrasso (Goalie Coach). Nothing wrong with the Pens, unless we're playing them....then we gotta hate them. Personally, the other night when they played the Red Wings, I thought I was back in the 80s rooting for Lemieux. I was a huge Pens fan in the late 80s and 90s in the Lemieux era. I love watching Sid, Satan, and Malkin work. Staal's brother not too shabby either....pulled it off against the Red Wings. If there is any team I hate more than the caps, its the Red Wings.

Welcome to the site.

We'll trade you Eric for Jordan at this point....straight up trade. Whadda say?

No, thanks -not after Jordan's performance against the Wings the other night.

Give Eric some time...look how long it took for Jordan to get going

Yeah, we hat the caps. Lots of Pittburg connections in Carolina.....Ron Francis (Player Development) and Tommy Barrasso (Goalie Coach). Nothing wrong with the Pens, unless we're playing them....then we gotta hate them. Personally, the other night when they played the Red Wings, I thought I was back in the 80s rooting for Lemieux. I was a huge Pens fan in the late 80s and 90s in the Lemieux era. I love watching Sid, Satan, and Malkin work. Staal's brother not too shabby either....pulled it off against the Red Wings. If there is any team I hate more than the caps, its the Red Wings.

Welcome to the site.

Yeah, that game was a flashback for sure. I think the league could do w/ more of those.

Hey, if there are more Wings-haters around I think I'm in the right place.

Yeah, that game was a flashback for sure. I think the league could do w/ more of those.

Hey, if there are more Wings-haters around I think I'm in the right place.

<-- wings hater

No, thanks -not after Jordan's performance against the Wings the other night.

Give Eric some time...look how long it took for Jordan to get going

we can only hope that you are right, but are you sure you don't want eric? we may be able to throw in another player to make the deal a little sweeter...lol. in all seriousness, welcome from another canes-pens dual fan :)