The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Scott-In-Montreal

Canes Fan from Montreal

I was expecting this to say that because of how terrible the Canadiens are, you decided to cheer for a team that can actually win.

(I'm just kidding, poking a little fun at my boys, I am a Canadiens fan ;))

Welcome to the boards though! Glad to have you here :)

I was expecting this to say that because of how terrible the Canadiens are, you decided to cheer for a team that can actually win.

(I'm just kidding, poking a little fun at my boys, I am a Canadiens fan ;))

Welcome to the boards though! Glad to have you here :)

Hey, just because the Canes won today doesnt mean they'll keep winning, lol.

Welcome :)

Naw, that's a really common mistake to make. If I had a dollar for every time someone misspelled Canadiens, I'd be rich. Anywho, nice to see another 'Canes fan from the north side of the border. Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Naw, that's a really common mistake to make. If I had a dollar for every time someone misspelled Canadiens, I'd be rich. Anywho, nice to see another 'Canes fan from the north side of the border. Welcome aboard, and hope you enjoy your stay!

Don't mind me, Buzz, Scott, and TSA. That's just me, letting my background (a B.A. in journalism, almost 13 years of teaching English/language arts, and intermittent employment since 1982 as a executive secretary with typing skills of at least 70 words per minute) slip through the cracks. Although I'm a "word geek," in the same sense that math and science types are "number geeks," my heart's totally in the right place.

Again, Scott, welcome. :)

Jan/GSBG