The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

5 min to go and the Leafs lead the Wings 3-2.

Did Eklund forget to tell the Leafs that they are supposed to suck this year?

Somebody is spoiling the banner raising party.

Somebody is spoiling the banner raising party.

uh oh, hang over... clearly one game is a good indication of the struggles they will have until they buy their way out of it. :P:D

So last night was a mix of good and bad.

The good:

-Leafs spoiling the Red Wings' banner raising. All I have to say is LOL.

-Sharks winning. I like the Sharks.

The bad:

-The Canucks can score? Oh ****.

-My Avs. I mean really, you outshoot the Bruins 39-20 and you still lose 5-4? Please let this not be an indicator of the rest of the season. :ph34r:

Palin booed out of Philly after dropping the puck at tonight's Rangers/Philly game. Considering she apparently went on her morning jog around Philly in a Rangers jersey, it's not unexpected.

Palin booed out of Philly after dropping the puck at tonight's Rangers/Philly game. Considering she apparently went on her morning jog around Philly in a Rangers jersey, it's not unexpected.

Meh....politicians can never figure out sports anyways.

Eh, for someone claiming to be a hockey mom, I'd expect better.

But none the less, karma comes back to silence the Philly fans as the Rangers put up 4 unanswered goals in the 1st. Well, Philly fans weren't silent, they just turned their boos on their own team.

Detroit picked up thier first win 3-2 over Ottawa... I was watching this one in the period breaks on the freebie Center Ice.. I was hoping Ottawa would pull this one out.. Gerbs was looking good and had a 2-1 lead halfway through the 3rd. Detroit tied it 2-2 on a PP.. I missed the 3-2 goal, so I'm not sure what happened there.

In our Division - Florida beats Atlanta 3-2 in OT, Washington beats Chicago 4-2. Standings now Carolina 4 pts, Atlanta 3, Wash 2, Florida 2, TB 1.

*On a sidenote.. was kinda surprised that on the freebie CI, the Washington game was blacked out here in Raleigh.. I know we are close, but we arent that close. You would think a town with a team of its own wouldnt count as the "local market" for another team.. (expect teams very close together, like Devils Rangers)

Eh, for someone claiming to be a hockey mom, I'd expect better.

But none the less, karma comes back to silence the Philly fans as the Rangers put up 4 unanswered goals in the 1st. Well, Philly fans weren't silent, they just turned their boos on their own team.

hockey mom's don't know the sport. They just sit in the stands and yell at the refs for making calls they don't even know the official name of.

I watched the first period of the Caps game and it wasn't blacked out. I'm on TWC btw.

Hmmm thats wierd.. when I tuned in they were showing football highlights.. I guess it coulda been the period break.. but it seemed a little odd to be showing football when a hockey game was on. Oh well.. no more freebie CI after today so it doesnt matter anyway.. lol

Well, as Tom Jones used to sing..........."It's not unusual". Philly fans boo just about everything.

Cole gets his first goal as an Oiler. Nice tip in from in front of the net.

Congrats to him.

Bruins @ Ottawa 10/18

Gerber gives one up 1 1/2 minutes into period #1 (sounds very familiar) Patrice Bergeron gets his first goal of the season after being knocked out by a grade #4 concussion by the Flyers last season.

Edit: Sturm gets credited with the redirect.:(

Edit: Ottawa ties it up 1-1