The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

For the love of God either or Florida or Pittsburgh just score a damn goal and be done with it, no OT AHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's just too bad both can't lose :P

please no 3-point game!!!

Well, we need to send a big "thank you" to Philly .... they just held off Buffalo for us, 5-2.

Montreal just scored

The Take that Carolina tour continues

I'm still seeing the Oilers by 1 with a little over four minutes to go.

ETA: Scratch that, Montreal just tied it up. *sigh*

Unbelievable. You KNOW this game is going to OT. Stupid Pens and Cats. I hope we blow the Pens out of the water every time we play them.

Unbelievable. You KNOW this game is going to OT. Stupid Pens and Cats. I hope we blow the Pens out of the water every time we play them.

its a conspiracy. they did the same thing to us last year(cats).

Wow ..... check out the difference in the SOG between the Panthers (20 SOG) and the Penguins (46 SOG) .....

vokoun is good, but not that good. must be poor(bad angle, right in bread basket) shots.

All of this just means that we have to bring it against the 'Hawks. Which is going to be tough especially since we'll face either Nikolai Khabibulin or Cristobol Huet. Man that's a tall order, I just hope we didn't waste all of the goals we're going to score on Tampa and Calgary.

edit: check that Khabibulin is out with an injury, guess it's Huet...........I still remember 07 you son of a ...........

It'll go either way. Hawks have lost 2 in a row, so they might be reading to break out. And Huet's rested up. Here's hoping we lay it on thick.

I knew this would happen, it's the curse of Ollie Joke enin

looks like Calgary scored with .01 second remaining as their last goal was timed at 19:59 in the 3rd :blink:

Guess its back to the Canes taking care of the Canes. I prefer it that way then relying on the ilk of the panthers and pitts. :lol:

Crud.. Montreal won in OT... doesnt hurt us much, but pulls them 2 points ahead of us.

Philly took care of Buffalo which is good.

Son of a biscuit... Florida/Pittsburgh went to OT... dangit..

And Huet's rested up. Here's hoping we lay it on thick.

Huet vs Cole is a matchup I will take any day. Although he's not a Hab, I still feel Huet will be on the losing side.

grr, why must the pens and cats be lamo's and take it into OT.

Huet vs Cole is a matchup I will take any day. Although he's not a Hab, I still feel Huet will be on the losing side.

grr, why must the pens and cats be lamo's and take it into OT.

I hope so CM. I'm hoping Eric the Red and Erik the Black will storm into Chicago, sticks a blazing (the net that is)