The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

pens game on puter, i can update too... diane, we listen to ya, kudos to u lady caniacs, u gals know your hockey..

I watched that Philly game. They played a good defensive game the last 15 min. Rangers were kept to the outside. Thank you Philly :)

Now if Ottawa can just keep Pittsburgh in its place, we'll be happy. (Penns just went up 2-1 with a goal by Crosby, but Ottawa's on a PP right now......)

tyler kennedy scores pens up 3-1, will they ever lose? one loss in like 11 games, and that was shootout to craps..

ottowa ties it 3=3 with 6 mins left :P

I just saw that! Come on Ottawa ... you can do it!! cheerleader.gif

(I can't believe I just used my Cheerleader emoticon for Ottawa! LOL)

I just saw that! Come on Ottawa ... you can do it!! cheerleader.gif

(I can't believe I just used my Cheerleader emoticon for Ottawa! LOL)

You've got some great emoticons, Diane...been meaning to tell you that lol.

You've got some great emoticons, Diane...been meaning to tell you that lol.

LOL, thanks ..... looks like Ottawa and Pittsburgh is gonna end in a tie. (But wait! With 5 seconds left, Ottawa gets a PP! LOL)

ETA: And they're going to a Shootout ...... they end up having to go to extra players for the shootout .... and Ottawa wins it with the 5th player!! applaud.gif

Thank you, Ottawa!! thumbsup.gif

ottowa ties it 3=3 with 6 mins left :P

Pittsburgh lose in the shootout :) only 1 pt for them instead of the expected 2. I think pretty much everyone scoreboard watching thought this game was a guaranteed 2 points of the pens.

We're officially back in 7th place now....pending the outcome of our game tonight. A win would have us in a 3-way tie with Montreal and the Pens with 80 points but because of the games in hand ( :angry: ), we'd still be in 7th.

i watched this game, till computer froze AGAIN.. not happy, saw most of shootout.. ruutu bro missed, but comrie comes through.. 6-0-1 sens gainst pens..

Pittsburgh lose in the shootout :) only 1 pt for them instead of the expected 2. I think pretty much everyone scoreboard watching thought this game was a guaranteed 2 points of the pens.

I certainly had them tagged for a win... I came home and the score was 3-1, I figured it was over and then Yahoo updated it and it was 3-3 in OT... LOL...

They move to 80, but we are at 78 and Rangers stay at 78 with their lose, so win or OTL tonight and we gain ground.

I certainly had them tagged for a win... I came home and the score was 3-1, I figured it was over and then Yahoo updated it and it was 3-3 in OT... LOL...

They move to 80, but we are at 78 and Rangers stay at 78 with their lose, so win or OTL tonight and we gain ground.

Not according to TSA. we will remain 7th, because of more games played :angry:

We're officially back in 7th place now....pending the outcome of our game tonight. A win would have us in a 3-way tie with Montreal and the Pens with 80 points but because of the games in hand ( :angry: ), we'd still be in 7th.

Wouldnt we still be in 8th? (currently?) Rangers lose today to stay at 78 points, but they still have one more game (69 vs 70). We move up if we win. If we lose and FLorida wins we drop to 9th. I guess you were saying if we win we are in 7th....

I'm making this more complicated then it needs to be.. LOL :blink:

Since we are currently in 8th I would say that counts as gaining ground wouldnt you?

Also, we would break the tie with Rangers and our fate would be less tied to theirs. Games in hand dont mean much if we are ahead, but they kill us if we are behind.

We at least gain ground on the Rangers regardless. What we need is Buffalo to lose which would put them one step closer to being eliminated from the competition.

The good news is that with points tonight, teams will have to jump over us vs us having to jump them.

The sens made the pens work hard, especially in the lat 5mins of reg and the OT they were all over them, and could easily have put it away, but Fleury stood on his head. Pens have to play Boston tomorrow, so let's hope there's no gas left in the tank. The long long walk for the March of the Penguins could take it's toll tomorrow :P

Buffalo's playing Atlanta, who are going to be playing without Kovalchuk. Somehow, I don't see that ending up in their favor. Call it a hunch.

Anything is possible but my money would be on Buffalo too. We need a good game from Tampa too, FL worries me the most.

Buffalo's playing Atlanta, who are going to be playing without Kovalchuk. Somehow, I don't see that ending up in their favor. Call it a hunch.

Yeah. Buffalo played like a team hanging on a cliff edge against Florida (Florida had players out though). You never know. Who thought the Pens would only get 1 point?

We at least gain ground on the Rangers regardless. What we need is Buffalo to lose which would put them one step closer to being eliminated from the competition.

The good news is that with points tonight, teams will have to jump over us vs us having to jump them.

What we need is for TB to take care of the Panthers for us tonight (while we try to win our own game). nod.gif

TSA - you're still not showing that you're online, even when you're posting, LOL. Fix that thing, will ya?!