The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Had to run an errand, when I came back, Boston back up 3-2. applaud.gif

It should be a good 3rd period. Come on Bruins

We need all the help we can get this year

Not good, at least not for us.. Pitt has tied it 3-3 less then a minute into the 3rd on a PP

*son of a gun.. 15 seconds later Pitt scores again... 4-3

Not good, at least not for us.. Pitt has tied it 3-3 less then a minute into the 3rd on a PP

And now they go ahead. It was a pretty goal!

And now they go ahead. It was a pretty goal!

It should be a good 3rd period.

I started to type a reply that Pittsburgh had tied it in the beginning of the 3rd period, and as I was typing this, they scored another goal to make it 4-3. grrr2.gif

I started to type a reply that Pittsburgh had tied it in the beginning of the 3rd period, and as I was typing this, they scored another goal to make it 4-3. grrr2.gif

Now that's more like it.

Now that's more like it.

Now that's more like it.
No, not good, it was Pittsburgh that had scored the goal to make it 4-3, LOL. But it's all good ... Boston just tied it up again. thumbsup.gif

No, not good, it was Pittsburgh that had scored the goal to make it 4-3, LOL. But it's all good ... Boston just tied it up again. thumbsup.gif

It's hard keeping up with the quick scoring ;) c come on Boston...not O/T :angry:

It's hard keeping up with the quick scoring ;) c come on Boston...not O/T :angry:

It is fast and furious. Now Pitt has a 5 on 3

It is fast and furious. Now Pitt has a 5 on 3

In terms of the points race for the Canes, this afternoon is as gloomy as the weather.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. What happened yesterday, with so many of the other games being played going in our favor, is definitely not the norm for us.

ETA: Well, there goes another one .... Staal's brother just scored an empty net goal, making it 6-4 Pittsburgh.

we need karma, we need chanting go canes, staalsie put the puck in the net, maybe put the whammy [non exorcist style] <_< on the other contenders... bruins dont help us again..

Well at least that game doesnt knock us down... just makes it harder to move up. We stay in 8th. Pitt moves up to 5th, Montreal 6th, Rangers 7th.

Boston makes me want to puke, I hope they fall in the first round of the playoffs

The way they have played lately, matched with the success we've had against them, we could beat them if we stay 8th.

Well at least that game doesnt knock us down... just makes it harder to move up. We stay in 8th. Pitt moves up to 5th, Montreal 6th, Rangers 7th.

I guess this means the battle for 8th will come down to the Canes, Kitty-kats, and the Sugs. If this is true, the game that could have a big impact won't be televised in favor of two teams that will be in the playoffs. grrr