The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Going back to the retro days, eh? :lol:

That's funny. Talk about my age showing. What day is it. Never mind what year is it! :blink:

Going back to the retro days, eh? :lol:

That's funny. Talk about my age showing. What day is it. Never mind what year is it! :blink:

Big night for scoreboard watching.

Blackhawks v Nj ( Go Hawks...just because)

Rangers v Montreal (somebody win in regulation)

Atlanta v Pitts (Thrash needs to Flame the Pens)

Buffalo v Ottawa ( Sens...You can do It)

Philly v Red Wings (Wings need to show their stuff)

Washington v Florida ( Darn I have to root for the Caps again)

Okay, not sure if any of the above are being televised tonight (on regular cable, Center Ice, DirectTV, whatever.) It looks like most will probably be streamed online, for those interested. (I'm probably just going to do the real-time box score thing.) Right now, I see two streams posted for the Devils game, two for the Rangers/Montreal game, one for the Atlanta/Pitts game, two for Buffalo/Ottawa, and no streams just yet for the Philly and Caps games.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the website that provides these links, but I think most already know the site by this point. If not, drop me a PM.

Okay, not sure if any of the above are being televised tonight (on regular cable, Center Ice, DirectTV, whatever.) It looks like most will probably be streamed online, for those interested. (I'm probably just going to do the real-time box score thing.) Right now, I see two streams posted for the Devils game, two for the Rangers/Montreal game, one for the Atlanta/Pitts game, two for Buffalo/Ottawa, and no streams just yet for the Philly and Caps games.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the website that provides these links, but I think most already know the site by this point. If not, drop me a PM.

Philly and Caps is on Versus...so don't bother looking for that one. ;)

Everyone should have Versus by now...but that game I don't think means anything to us.

I'm praying that Brodeur gets his 552nd victory tonight, because if he doesn't, you know he'd get it against us. That's just a Carolina Hurricanes thing to do.

Thought y'all would find this interesting ..... from NHL.com's http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=413696' target="_blank">"Brodeur Watch: Blogging on Brodeur"[/post]

Still no clues

03.17.2009 / 5:07 PM

New Jersey Devils coach Brent Sutter refuses to deviate from his preference of playing his cards close to the vest.

While most outsiders are speculating that backup goalie Kevin Weekes will get the start in Wednesday's game in Carolina -- no matter if Brodeur wins or loses Tuesday night -- Sutter refuses to give official credence to that line of thought.

"I've got an idea of what I am doing tomorrow, I'm just not telling you guys," Sutter said Tuesday morning. "I guess that might be an ignorant comment, but we're staying the course on how we are going about our business here. Nothing has changed as far as how we have done business here.

"Before Marty was injured, right through the process when Marty was injured, how 'Clemmer' (Scott Clemmensen) and 'Weeksie' played and how we managed both those guys with Marty coming back and how we are managing Marty; it hasn't changed. We're staying the course and along the way, as we have stayed the course, something tremendous here is happening and we are not going to get off that."

Sutter may announce his starter for Wednesday after Tuesday night's result, but it is more likely that the announcement will not come until Wednesday morning at the earliest.

--Shawn P. Roarke

Devils isn't on GameCenter Online. :angry:

So far so good for Brodeur. I wonder though what will happen tomorrow if he wins or if he loses. He wins, he can continue playing tomorrow. Lose, they might sit him down tomorrow night. I don't know which would be better for us.

So far so good for Brodeur. I wonder though what will happen tomorrow if he wins or if he loses. He wins, he can continue playing tomorrow. Lose, they might sit him down tomorrow night. I don't know which would be better for us.
Ummmmm ...... scroll up to my last post. :P (The coach ain't telling, LOL)

Yeah, Atlanta can comeback. It's only 1 goal. They had how many the other night against Washington? 6 or so? So yeah, I think they can make it a game.

Yeah, Atlanta can comeback. It's only 1 goal. They had how many the other night against Washington? 6 or so? So yeah, I think they can make it a game.

yeah, but Washington played pretty bad defence. The pens are fighting for a spot, the caps aren't :angry:

Told ya they would. We need Washington to win tonight because of FL, and we need Buf, Pitts, Rags to lose tonight. Hopefully everything plays out well.