The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Ouch ..... Pittsburgh now up 6-2 over Atlanta in the 3rd period ..... for some reason, I don't think we should count on Atlanta to help us out tonight, LOL.

For some good news, though, Ottawa is taking care of Buffalo for us .... 3-2 in the 3rd.

Ouch ..... Pittsburgh now up 6-2 over Atlanta in the 3rd period ..... for some reason, I don't think we should count on Atlanta to help us out tonight, LOL.

For some good news, though, Ottawa is taking care of Buffalo for us .... 3-2 in the 3rd.

and the caps are up 2-0 :)

NO O/T please :o
WHY is it every time we need a game just to simply end in regulation time, it never does? :angry:

I mean, is that too much to ask? LOL

Well, except for the Rangers/Montreal game and the Thrashers/Pittsburgh game, everything else pretty much turned out the way we wanted it to. thumbsup.gif

Detroit over Philly 3-2

Washington shuts out Florida 3-0

Ottawa steps on Buffalo 4-2

Now the burning question is who the Devils are going to put in the net tomorrow night ..... I'm thinking now that Brodeur broke the record he was going after, there's no reason for them not to use him against us. :mellow:

Yeah, if we win tomorrow, it bodes well. The Panthers and the Sabres are still below us, so we win tomorrow, we gain some distance. Those games in hand still hurt us though.

well i think marty still is drinking champagne , probaly through nite, and hes the backup ... i think for last 3 spots its between us, montreal, cats, strangers... so 3out of 4... dont think slugs will recover from collapse to sens tonight..

Yeah, with our luck though, Brodeur will drink 1 glass, and be prepared for tomorrows game. The records nice, but I'm sure he's thinking stay hot and win the cup.

WHY is it every time we need a game just to simply end in regulation time, it never does? :angry:

I mean, is that too much to ask? LOL

Yeah, but it ended up not mattering since the Rangers won anyway and got the 2.. so the 1 for the OT is moot.

Buffalo and Florida lost though, so win or lose tomorrow we stay 8th.... staying alive.. staying alive....

Yeah, but it ended up not mattering since the Rangers won anyway and got the 2.. so the 1 for the OT is moot.

Buffalo and Florida lost though, so win or lose tomorrow we stay 8th.... staying alive.. staying alive....

The Habs gained a point :angry:

But Florida is still only one point behind us with one game in hand. If we lose tomorrow night, Florida is playing the very next night against Toronto and can kick us out of that 8th spot that quickly. :angry: