The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

on the one hand diane, a canes win puts us up 3...
I know, I know ..... but it's the Devils ... possibly Brodeur .... but then again, we've beat better teams then them ..... and lost to much worse teams ..... ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH. You truly have to have nerves of steel to be a Canes fan, LOL.

On the other, a Canes loss and a Cats win puts them right above us.
..... leaving us out of the Playoff picture, once again, in 9th place. (At least until our next game, LOL.)

Chip is reporting that Marty will not be in for tonight... That can't be a bad thing for us can it?!?!?!?

That depends... earlier in the season weren't we good at making backups look like Vezina winners? Of course we are playing much better hockey now then we were then. Also, I like our chances if Weekes plays. Clemmenson played nearly every game when Broduer was out, yet when Broduer comes back they drop Clemmenson (sent to the AHL? not sure, but we went NA on Yahoo) and keep Weekes. So Weekes has barely played this season at all.

Like was mentioned earlier, though I'm not sure Broduer will take a day off since he normally plays 90+ games a season (including playoffs), but he certainly deserves one. Maybe it will be Weekes, but I wouldnt hold my breath till the puck drops.

Please win Sens...PLEASE!

So far so good on this game, Montreal looks just awful, lucky they are in the playoff race I'd say from what I have seen from them in the first period.

They had a Panthers player mic-ed up. He was whining about the Leafs diving. :rolleyes:

GO LEAFS! GO!

lol that's funny, wonder if it ever gets old with that team and their excessive whining.

3-1 Cats. Gerber doesn't look too good tonight.

cats have 27 sog 1/2 through the game on pace for 54 SOG, I don't know to many goalies who would be in good shape facing those odds.