The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Of course FLA and MTL wins tonight. It would be too easy if teams below us simply tanked. Oh well, forcing us to win Thurs nite will only make us stronger.

Florida continues to win games we dont expect them too... maybe we should start rooting for them instead of against them? LOL

The two wins last night didnt have an immediate effect on us, but as long as they keep crawling up the ladder, we have to keep winning. Habs hold on to 8th, 1 point behind Rangers, Florida holds 9th, 1 point behind Habs. Buffalo is 6 points back.

Back to a tight race now, 5 points separating 4th from 9th.. Philly (92), Carolina (91), Pittsburgh (90), Rangers (89), Habs (88) Florida (89). Any win by teams below us will leap frog them over the team above them since we are all only 1 point apart.

Florida continues to win games we dont expect them too... maybe we should start rooting for them instead of against them? LOL

The two wins last night didnt have an immediate effect on us, but as long as they keep crawling up the ladder, we have to keep winning. Habs hold on to 8th, 1 point behind Rangers, Florida holds 9th, 1 point behind Habs. Buffalo is 6 points back.

Back to a tight race now, 5 points separating 4th from 9th.. Philly (92), Carolina (91), Pittsburgh (90), Rangers (89), Habs (88) Florida (89). Any win by teams below us will leap frog them over the team above them since we are all only 1 point apart.

Let's just beat Pittspuke and the Rangers...then let them eat each other alive! I'll raise a glass to the Devils breaking out of their slump tonight! Let's go "Bag Tag" Brodeur!

Devils bad play continues.

Who would've ever thought this would be how things would play out for the Devils?? (Then again, since these are games we need/would like for them to win, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they're now tanking, LOL.)

*edit*. The Penns just scored another goal (3-1). Unbelievable. :mellow:

Who would've ever thought this would be how things would play out for the Devils?? (Then again, since these are games we need/would like for them to win, I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they're now tanking, LOL.)

Does not look good.

Does not look good.

Atlanta is beating the slugs 2-1 second

Pens 3-1 over Nj end of 1st

Flyers & Leafs tied 1-1 after 1

Atlanta is beating the slugs 2-1 second

Pens 3-1 over Nj end of 1st

Flyers & Leafs tied 1-1 after 1

I honestly don't believe what I'm seeing ..... the Penns just scored TWICE to make it 5-1 in the 2nd (the shots on goal are just as bad for the Devils .... 14 SOG to the Pens 24). It's almost like while the Hurricanes have gotten better and better, the Devils just keep getting worse and worse.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but I still can't believe what's happening with the Devils. Man, it's too bad we couldn't have it work toward our advantage, LOL.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, but I still can't believe what's happening with the Devils. Man, it's too bad we couldn't have it work toward our advantage, LOL.

It could if we face them in the first round ;)

Not really important to our playoff race, but Al Montoya got his first NHL shutout in his first NHL game. The guy's been tossed around between so many teams, it's good he finally got his chance and capitalized on it.