The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

if atlanta is trash, buffalo are slugs, washington is crapitals and florida is kitty cats, what are we to the other teams?

Good question. I don't know. I don't think anyone

else pays enough attention to us.

if atlanta is trash, buffalo are slugs, washington is crapitals and florida is kitty cats, what are we to the other teams?

Good question. I don't know. I don't think anyone

else pays enough attention to us.

I'm not sure I want to know, LOL. (But I did see someone on the Penns message board call us - the fans - "wankers". Don't know if I want to know what that is, either, LOL.) There's a whole slew of them coming down for Saturday's game. (They seem to feel they're going to fill 1/4 of the RBC Center.)

Are there that many tickets left?????
I doubt it ..... I have a feeling they're going to be surprised (unless they've already bought their tickets.)

Devils showing signs of life again ..... 3-2 over TBL at the end of the 2nd period.

I'm not sure I want to know, LOL. (But I did see someone on the Penns message board call us - the fans - "wankers". Don't know if I want to know what that is, either, LOL.) There's a whole slew of them coming down for Saturday's game. (They seem to feel they're going to fill 1/4 of the RBC Center.)

Are there that many tickets left?????

If you don't know what wanker means you Don't want to know but that is directed

at us not the team. I don't care how many

fans they send will shout em down. I hope we send them home

crying.

If you don't know what wanker means you Don't want to know but that is directed

at us not the team. I don't care how many

fans they send will shout em down. I hope we send them home

crying.

I doubt it ..... I have a feeling they're going to be surprised (unless they've already bought theirs.)

Devils showing signs of life again ..... 3-2 over TBL at the end of the 2nd period.

Maybe they will have two surprises:

No tickets

They are going to lose!!!!

not a good sign for the devs if they have to show life against TB.

Philly just made it 7-3 at the beginning of the third period. Well, fourth place/home-ice was nice while it lasted.

We''ll get it back tomorrow night