The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Out of Town Scores 2008-09

Are we watching the same game? Caps are winning 1-0

LOL, I just had the NHL.com real time link up and it went from 3-2; to 0-1;6-2; and now seems to be right. I just turned on the game on NESN so no more realtime internet scores for me, lol.

Avs mauling Kings right now...

CA you better be enjoying this one lol.

Oh, I did. :D

Despite the awful news about Sakic, the rest of the team seems to be getting their act together. They're 4-1-1 in their last six, if I remember correctly. If they can keep up the consistency, they might be able to turn their sub-par season around.

The Canes will be facing one TOed Rangers team; they spotted the Devils a 5-1 lead, came back to tie the game, and then gave up 3 goals to lose 8-5.

The Canadiens lost last night to the Capitals to make it two consecutive loses, and it ended their 7 game homestand.

Alexei Kovalev hasn't scored in 19 games. And the Canadiens are about 1 for 1000 on their PP <_<

Well that was an entertaining game! Avalanche actually toasted the Dead Wings!!!!!! ;) I haven't watched Colorado in awhile, but Smyth was the man out there! Good game made even better by getting to hear JF call it...

The Wings looked a lot better in the 2nd and 3rd. More up to par. Those first five minutes in the 1st just destroyed them though.

I didn't get to see it.. Im in Spain so Hockey doesn't show here..

I wish they played like they played when Calgary came to Detroit and they were up by 2 twice and Wings came back and won it..

oh well, somedays are better than others..

And that was Ty Conlkin in net..

Raycroft was good last night, but it's not like the Wings didn't give him every opportunity to be good. How many open nets did they miss? Either by shooting directly into Raycroft, shooting wide, or hitting the post.

Raycroft was good last night, but it's not like the Wings didn't give him every opportunity to be good. How many open nets did they miss? Either by shooting directly into Raycroft, shooting wide, or hitting the post.

Maybe the Wings will get a case of Canes luck for a while and keep on missing open nets and hitting posts! <_<

Chicago goes 4 for 5 on the PP and hangs 9 goals on the Edmonton Oilers in a 9-2 win. CAdams scored a goal, and Ladd had 2 assists and a +3.. nicely done fellas!

That game was a good one to watch. Not so much for the Oilers, though they had their chances.

Found it funny that by the 6th or 7th goal, most of the Oiler fans were cheering when the Hawks scored.

Oddest thing just happened in Tampa.

The Lightning lost a shootout on a goal by Hejduk, who didn't even score though. Rather, the refs ruled that goalie Mike Smith threw or dropped his stick illegally, and thus it was an automatic goal for Hejduk. Now, Smith did drop his stick, but it was after he made the save. Just the oddest way to win a game that I've ever seen.

And yes, the Tampa players and staff were livid, as well as the commentators, who were quite hilarious. Smith almost chased the referee down at the end there...probably wanted to tackle him.

Never heard about that. Odd ruling, to say the least. Still, helps their situation to grab Tarvaes or Hedman to play with Stamkos.

Oh, and Detroit rolls over San Jose, 6-0. Datsyuk makes my fantasy team happy with 2 goals, 2 assists.